Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Favorite quote from a movie?

So whats your favorite quote from a movie? What movie is it from? Provide a youtube video of it. NO arnold shwarthowever you spell it quotes.

"Thats it, no T.V. for a week" said the mom "ARE YOU HIGH?!?! ITS SHARK WEEK" Said The Son - Step brothers

( Ben isnpired me..)

Movie- Already Listed

Game- "But does one ever truely have a choice? We can only match move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars." -Kain, Legacy of Kain Defiance

Song- "Had no chance to see myself, molded day by day. Looking back I realize , nothing have I done. Left to die with only friend, alone I clench my gun."- Disposable Heroes, Metallica

Book- "Unfeeling, I had been bore into the very dark wretched hell I so fervently fought against."- Main character, work in progress novel, Mine.

Friends- "My Dragon exploded."

“You’re killin’ me Smalls!” — The Sandlot (movie)

"Only time will tell if we stand the test of time" - Van Halen (song)

"Stay golden Ponyboy" - The Outsiders (book)

i recently just watched the Sandlot and read the Outsiders xD

that's so weird.

Guest twurtle

The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why! The rules suck now the server is *** pg 13? On a m game? Why!