Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

13 (I sound like I'm over 20)

Further Information:

I said no to the active on TS part because I played with some members, and they seemed cool. So I decided to join. I promise I will be on TS a lot, and I will play the jailbreak server a lot too.

Although he hasn't played Jailbreak yet I have scrimmed with him once and he seems eager to join our clan, I have sent him to read the rules and told him ways to be in the community. He also has a mature voice, sorta sounds like Toob

A 0/10

M 9/10

+1

Although he hasn't played Jailbreak yet I have scrimmed with him once and he seems eager to join our clan, I have sent him to read the rules and told him ways to be in the community. He also has a mature voice, sorta sounds like Toob

A 0/10

M 9/10

+1

Even though I'm 21, and he's 13... LOL, thanks M-town. I've played comp with Nudda, seems nice. You should learn the rules of jailbreak and play at least a few hours before becoming a member in my opinion. We don't want to have some new member going in the server and accidentally mass freekilling or something. Get on the server a little bit and you have my +1.

A: 1

M: 8.5