PuppyLuv - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

♡❤PuppyLuv❤♡

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:44613559

Information:

I am sorry for mass free killing. I thought it was an invalid free day, and I shot those who shot guns and where knifing people. I would like a shortened ban because I wasn't listening to Wardens orders. I know what I did was wrong because I didn't mean to kill all those T's.

+1, for shortened ban, she was afk the first few secs in armory, and orders were given to go to warday area in like 2 seconds after start, then cells were immediately opened, so she didnt know what happened, and on any other day they would not have been freekills, only because they were allowed to leave.

If the Staff Members who were on at the time can vouch that it was done under confusion and was a complete misunderstanding, then I don't see why a shortened ban isn't in order. Just be aware of the Warden's orders, and be especially careful if you were afk. The best thing to do is to ask what is going on before shooting left, right, and centre. +1 for a shortened ban.

If the Staff Members who were on at the time can vouch that it was done under confusion and was a complete misunderstanding, then I don't see why a shortened ban isn't in order. Just be aware of the Warden's orders, and be especially careful if you were afk. The best thing to do is to ask what is going on before shooting left, right, and centre. +1 for a shortened ban.

i already said that hoe

whenever you warden, all people do is complain about your voice, and then mods have to tell them to shut the fuck up, because it's "disrespecting"

You also constantly talk over people, active warden included, screaming the most random bullshit.

And whenever you're warden and you call "talk over warden you're a rebel" and you would kill people talking over you AS you called the order. Yesterday I pressed the voice chat button for a literal second, didn't even say anything, and you killed me.

Yesterday I pressed the voice chat button for a literal second, didn't even say anything, and you killed me.

If this ever happens, notify a Staff Member. Rules state that you must give at least 2 seconds after the order before you can kill someone for talking over Warden.