JOSH27568

Abuse Voting

Many times when I am blue on jailbreak, I might accidently freekill 1-2 person per 20 rounds, which is normal (everyone freekills once in their life). But I even slay myself and then I still get kicked even like 10 rounds after, COOLY accused me of pushing the button when I wasn't even near it and then he told reds to "KICK JOSH FOR A FREEDAY" Liekos was on and right when he left I was kicked. I did shit after liekos left.

I have similar problems especially with new people on the server. Today was pretty bad, I had several people using votekick every round to kick a new person they think freeshot or freekilled them. Even if they hadn't touched them at all.

Also, Josh, I know for a fact you abuse the votekick/voteban feature constantly. I've had to bitch you out several times for being way to harsh and spamming votekick. Don't try for sympathy when you are just as an annoying factor in our jailbreak server too

Any abuse of the vote system, either by having no reason to vote ban someone or because someone is telling them to do so.

If someone is telling them to vote you off the server (either via kick or ban), then they can be banned because they cannot influence such a decision. Each is entitled to their own opinion on whether you should be removed. I will be checking logs to see if he said this in chat (or you can provide a demo of the incident), otherwise this claim cannot be verified.

Also, a heads up to other admins, we do have the ability to cancel all votes by doing any of the vote commands (i.e. "votemap", "votekick" etc.) and choosing back and going to cancel votes. There you can cancel votes for certain choices.

Many times when I am blue on jailbreak, I might accidently freekill 1-2 person per 20 rounds, which is normal (everyone freekills once in their life). But I even slay myself and then I still get kicked even like 10 rounds after, COOLY accused me of pushing the button when I wasn't even near it and then he told reds to "KICK JOSH FOR A FREEDAY" Liekos was on and right when he left I was kicked. I did steaming pantload after liekos left.

Geh... Lord have mercy josh... By accident or not, you freekilled them. They have the right to want to kick you. That is not abusing the vote menu at all. Plus from what I have seen with your logic on the server's rules you deserve to be kicked/banned. On the other hand, if cooly did say what you said he did he should be condemned.

Nomulous had said in a previous thread that there's a tiny difference between abusing and using the votekick system

In all absolute reality there's a tiny, TINY difference between opinion and abuse. Anyone is allowed to votekick you for no legitimate reason because it's their opinion, abusing votekick would be a group of people constantly successfully kicking you for no reason.

When using the votekick system, you have to actually witness the person breaking server rules in order to votekick.

If the warden does give an order for the entire server to votekick someone, then call a staff member on immediately because that isn't allowed.

Yeah, you cant really call "Votekick days", except for MAYBIE if the person is REALLY doing something TERRIBLE and there are no staff online. Other than that, votekick days really should be moderated. But in your case, nobody was really abusing the vote commands except for the people who didnt see anything and are just voting for freeday. BTW You abuse vote SO MUCH, Sometimes hippocrites really cause a pain in my tiny little heart