STEAM_0:0:76326502

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hi Guys! I'm Bert! So I play tf2, league, and some gmod here and there, I enjoy your jailbreak server but I only played for 15 minutes, and someone told me to make an application, so I did. I'm 15 years old, a freshman and I hate fridays. My favorite tv shows are The Office and Parks and Rec. I won't be super active as I'm pretty busy. I do have a teamspeak I just don't have the ip. I like to joke around a lot and I consider myself laid back. Thanks to color for helping me out with this!

The server told me to apply, so I applied.

That's just a server message, Everyone sees it.

I mean, we are happy that you applied: But, if you just started playing our servers, I wouldn't expect to get in this time around.

Comment jokes aside doe, try playing a little bit longer before applying (apparently that wasn't made clear... @Bach Kappa)

Also, the Teamspeak IP is voice.xenogamers.com. I don't think it's necessary but it helps you get to know other active members so you can get vouches more easily, and maybe even have a bit of fun messing around with other games

Also, my league name is Tsuchikure. Feel free to add me if you want, the people who hang in my teamspeak room play league a lot!

(and sometimes csgo, those scrubs..)

Comment jokes aside doe, try playing a little bit longer before applying (apparently that wasn't made clear... @Bach Kappa)

Also, the Teamspeak IP is voice.xenogamers.com. I don't think it's necessary but it helps you get to know other active members so you can get vouches more easily, and maybe even have a bit of fun messing around with other games

Also, my league name is Tsuchikure. Feel free to add me if you want, the people who hang in my teamspeak room play league a lot!

(and sometimes csgo, those scrubs..)

It's fine if you delete this app and after a week so so I'll make a new one. I did get on the ts for a little while so I have been in Bach's room. help me plz :3