In-Game Name:

Tomahawk

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:59533716

Position:

Time Active:

2.5 years

Experience:

I usually just remind people of the rules when I get tired of them. And if they don't stop I try to get staff to get them to stop.

Information:

Now that that other post from when I was more retarded than usual is gone, might as well make a proper one.

Anyways. I feel like I at least deserve maybe a small chance to show I actually can do it and not completely fuck up somehow. Basically, I want to prove you wrong. To do that, I need a chance/attempt. I'm just thinking to just try me out as trial mod.

Thanks

@Goblins @BelloWaldi @Rejects

What, I didn't +1 this?

Tomahawk is really active. Immaturity can pop up at times but overall he is mature enough.

He has been around for years now, knows the rules and really deserves a shot. I'd really like to see him as probationary mod! +1

But please, change your signature.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

+1

Sometime toma can screw up but he'll always try and fix or prevent himself from doing it again!

Overall, He's known the rules and been in xg for yrs now.

Not staff here, but I can vouch for activity and maturity. He's been playing on our servers for ages and stuck around when others have come and gone. He knows and enforces the rules where possible, but also uses !calladmin or PMs staff for issues outside of his control. Despite any past offenses, he's a great choice for moderator and certainly won't let you or our players down. +1 for best Steel sniper scrub in xG.

11188-1dd653537d8a566aeace192e4c914e49.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS @Tomahawk!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on teamspeak, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

Make sure to read the admin handbook: Everything You Need To Know [admins, Servers, Handbook, Etc.]

-closed