Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Spoopy

Identity:

Position:

Time Active:

Since Bone was singing in Saxton Hale

Experience:

Getting abuse by other mods :D (Its ok i allowed it)

Donated:

Yes

Information:

How long xg has grown. Indeed it has. Well I wanna contribute more to the servers and help out on other servers. Also I've been in XG tf2 community servers for a long time ( Not pulling a Donakonda ) and I didn't apply because you guys already had good mods that you didn't need me. But since people get buzy with life and other situations, The Xg staff community has been losing some good people. I hope to continue contributing to this great community further more.

Ayyyy so apparently members can't comment on other member apps, but non-members can on staff apps. :eek:

+1 because I've observed we're a little understaffed right now, and I think we have a good candidate here.

I hope we can count on you to be proactive!

OHHH SIIIII!!!!! SIIIIIIII!!! SIIIIIIII!!! (i really screamed that :D)

this person is a really nice guy and a good friend , He plays this game for spend a good time with us , He is extremly funny , kind and polite , I´ve never seen him breaking any single rule.apart from that, He is very active and Mature. actually i don´t need to tell more about spoopy everybody know him very well . I really want to see him as mod.

Firma oficial de Vacindak (+1)

HEEYYAA SPOOPY! 7w7 ITS ME!! SANCOCK!!! >.<

he is very active and kind person.

A:9

M:10

+1

He deserves to be a mod :shrekd:

Plop first Time sancock write in english ... It´s unusual.

+1 Spoops just makes the servers that much better and certainly knows his way around well enough to handle the task. Of course if I ever get hit by homing bonk by him in FF2 again I might just explode.

A: 8

M: 9

Been here forever rofl, good to see him applying for mod. Really nice guy and he knows the server rules, he's usually alone on some server where there are a ton of rule breakers; we could really you this loli lover. +1

Good luck on the application to moderation :]

inb4 dub gets activity up and applies for mod <3 <3 @WubbaLubbaDubDub