Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

Xenogamers Logo

I'm at school right now guys, in my 3rd period in my game designing class wish i could take pictures but cant. Anyways to the point I've been talking silence about a new logo. We got into a conversation about it last night on TeamSpeak. I came up with the idea of an Alien Head comeing out of a biogenic waste container or something. Give me your guys feedback on this. I need alot of support. It would help me out alot.

Also if you've got ANY ideas PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE post them. It would help me out tremendously.

Sincerly.

Oscar

Brandon Bass

One of the most important things is to think before you create. I've created a list of questions about your concept that

• What does a "biogenic waste container" look like?
  • How would it be identified as such?
  • What does biogenic waste have to do with xG?
  • What kind of alien?
  • What does an alien have to do with xG?
  • Do you plan on creating an imagemark (iconic) or a combinationmark?
  • Can you create this logo?
  • What colour(s) will you be using?
  • How will this concept mesh with the current website design?
  • Xenogamers has always been represented by a wordmark (logotype). How wise is it to alter the image with a drastic imagemark / combinationmark?

Perhaps you should scale back your idea a bit. Perhaps a stylised xG or an interesting play on xenogamers. Save the alien biogenic thing for a video game, that would be a great idea for a video game logo.

How do you plan on creating the logo? Using a vector program would be best. It would allow for reproduction larger than the banner on the xG site in case merch is ever made for xG or the website changes.

Something like this...

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_1.png.64462d65f2887e2017c4eacaa92eed3e.png

www.zenoart.com/xg/xg.png

Sincerely,

Tarin

Curtis Andrews

Well if we're doing a logo I'm just wondering should we do another contest like last time :D I'm all up for that. Competition makes for the best in design most of the time. Plus I now know me and Tarin can go head to head :D. I must defend my spot >:3