Fullbring

New Jb Map

Be careful. If u personalize ervery cell with e.g props and textures, the framerate will be very baaaad :P

Also so many sounds and textures will increase the file size of the map. I would tip 70 - 150 mb ....thats fkn much ^^

Just some Tips from a experienced Mapper <3

A trampoline room would be fun/awesome, in 1.6 there was a map where in the tramp room, there was a vent on the ceiling, perfect for rebelling (but not too perfect, really hard to get into), the trampoline was also surrounded by water, so nobody would get hurt and stuff. And if you're not too far into other stuff I'd like a custom cell as well. Just make it upside down (toilet, bed, and stuff on the ceiling, lights on the floor), kinda like my name.

Don't worry! I've purchased a new driver for my laptop which lessens the unglorious ammounts of lag in Source SDK and I'm talk to Silence about a Beta soon.

It was a good run, but I'm officially cancelling this project. I had some hope a few weeks ago when I got the map running again, but SDK lags too much to work with anymore. If things change, I'll get back to it, but give up on it coming out anytime soon. Thanks for all the ideas (most of which made it in anyway, except for the monster trucks and duck boats :/) but until it is said otherwise, this project is down. (no-catface)

Damn, hopefully you get back on making this map, Hellsgamers have one, so we should as well.

Yes but thats litterly the only map hellz gamers has. the only one lol.. Like they dont play on any other maps so i wouldnt compare us to them..