Sign in to follow this  
Fair_Sirs

I'm Leaving xG

I am leaving this community I have grown so attached to over the years, because of a few bad seeds.

I have noticed the recent influx of people leaving the clan as of late and it got me thinking... Well it didn't get me thinking but I'm a sheep and I am deciding to leave with the rest of the pack. I know you are all probably wondering about some kind of explanation, and that's fine, I don't care.

You see you are a community that I love as a whole, but there are some of the higher up administrators (Fair Enough Sirs, Aegean, Silence) That just completely make a mockery of this entire clan. When I joined I read a giant neon sign in my mind that said "xG, home for whiners, bitch niggas & sheeple" and I thought to myself, I'm home!!

I happily joined the community and with a small hiatus I proceeded to re-join it once or twice, every time my love for the clan growing. All this aside, there was a small problem. My demented, utopian ideal that I had placed on a gaming community had been completely absurd! I expected this place to be a place where unicorns and butterflies spawned at random, where administrators are always stoic, celibate monks who eat, sleep and breathe the motd. Every day I grew more and more tired of the admins who were 'bogged down' by thousands of un ban, ban, re-ban requests and who decided to have fun from time to time in the servers. After all, they aren't paid to be human! I don't understand where they get off trying to let off steam at my expense, but that's for a different thread.

All I am here to tell you guys is I am leaving xG. I have caused my drama without simply leaving the forum, I felt I needed to rub it all in your noses like dog shit, hell maybe a few of my sheeple brothers will follow me. I will go to another community and my lack of commitment certainly will not show there, and I am sure I will not leave the next clan after a few small issues arise. Some of you will tell me to fuck off already & call me an attention whore... I don't care about you. The people I really want to reach are my long established friends. I want you to question why you are in this garbage clan, and you should probs follow me if you want to remain friends.

~fair

Ah shyt buoy. Don't forget to drop by and collab me with me once in awhile.

LOL XD LOL XD LOL XD LOL XD LOL XD

i see what you did thar huehuehue

I want you to question why you are in this garbage clan

Because some of us don't take this shit super seriously. I have fun every time I log onto an xG server, whether it be CSS or teamspeak. Theres alot of really cool people to bullshit around with. If you get in real life buttmad over this very silly video game, then that isn't our problem is it? Its an internet clan. Its supposed to be full of shenanigans. I see you don't grasp this however.

My point is, and I will get yelled at this for saying this (and being hypocritical for being involved in the first place), is"GOOD RIDDANCE"

[ATTACH]3083.vB[/ATTACH]

buttmad.jpg.66ff7012224139648a02dc40ad6a24b5.jpg

It's funny how you say McNeo is technically saying a "Fuck you" to xG but your goodbye message was a blatant "Fuck you" to us. I found this very disgusting and revolting. Anyways, have fun.

mfw i realize that a higher than expected number of ppl in this clan take shit too seriously and dont know how the fuck to relax and take it easy

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_4.gif.75eb9f4f84613881cce5891ea7a3c3c0.gif

the good old days when ppl would talk shit to each other and everyone would laugh it off and no one would be offended are long behind us, all we have now are immature butthurts who cant admin for shit, its a harsh post but its true

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_4.gif.13fa4c044cfacf93e63f8361931c9d5a.gif