Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

xG Mod Application [xG]Towlie The Wizard

Well my name is Towlie the Wizard and I was a pm until I got demoted for not doing my job even though I did but ohh well im not disagreeing but its life.

I am a good xg member and I dont backtalk people unless you want to talk shit about me. Then I will do the proper rules to fix your attitude problem. I love to help people with their problems and I love just doing my duty in xg and make people happy with my favorite phrase"DONT FORGET TO BRING A FUCKING TOWEL". I have been in the hospital back and forth so I might be like a little bit out of whack but that will not affect my judgement and rules of the xg community. Its been a month on my last mod app and I hope that I can get mod this time and not Paid. So if u -1 plz give a reason and if you +1 also give a reason. But right now hope you folks have a good time voting and have a fun time AT XG SERVERS ALL AROUND THE GAMING UNIVERSE.

AND DONT FORGET TO BRING A TOWEL.

You're so funny. You had Paid Mod and got demoted for being terrible at your position. -1 annoying, causes trouble, disrespectful

this -1

-1 its been like a week since u got demoted ? maybe two dude if you loose at paid mod that's a fail, plus you abused that's why you lost it, your constant disrespect towards members higher ups and people on the servers, and the most important part of all your trolling all the time

u were recently demoted as a paid mod, ull have to wait a month before you can apply for regular mod, in that time try to fix the problems that the community has with you

-sealed away in the last great time war