Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

What is your personality?

This is mine:

Understanding you, Isaac

People like you are rare. You are a unique and creative person who tends to march to the beat of your own drummer. Private, quiet, and socially cautious, only friends who know you very well may ever see your more playful and expressive side. In fact, it takes awhile for you to feel comfortable with new people so you may often be described as somewhat reserved. But inside, you are a person of great feeling and care deeply for the people and causes that are dear to your heart. Your personal values are most important to you so you always try to make choices that you feel good about. You are rarely willing to compromise on anything that is really important to you. You can sometimes become overwhelmed by the intensity of your emotions, and your relationships need to be free of conflict or tension for you to remain in them.

You are also a highly imaginative person and may enjoy expressing yourself through the arts. But since you are also somewhat of a perfectionist, you may have trouble hearing constructive criticism without taking it personally. You are quick to understand the deeper meaning of things, and often have a fresh or original take on events and people. Since you prefer by nature to act spontaneously, you resist too many rules or too much structure. And you may also have trouble staying organized or making decisions. At heart, you are a non-conformist and must find the path that is really right for you, even if it means striking out alone.

My personality is INFP. Only 4-5% of the population has my type of personality. People that have INFP are named "Healers". "Healers are introspective, cooperative, informative, and attentive. Their tranquil and reserved exterior masks a passionate inner life. Healers care deeply about causes that interest them, and they often pursue those causes with selfless devotion. They are highly compassionate and empathetic to the needs of others, seeking to bring peace, health, and integrity to their companions and to society at large. They want to heal the problems that trouble individuals and correct the conflicts that divide social groups"

"Occurring in only about one percent of the population, Healers can easily feel isolated. They value harmony and integrity in human relationships, but often find these values to be out of step with the more concrete pursuits of the rest of the world. Feeling "different," they may wonder whether something is wrong with them. But those differences—an ethical nature, a devotion to ideals, a commitment to harmonious interaction—are in fact some of their greatest strengths"

"One of the rarest of the types, Healers can be both extremely romantic and extremely independent. They are likely to want a mate who won't shrink from their expansive imagination."

"They do not like conflict and go to great lengths to avoid it. In conflict situations, they place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on how the conflict makes people feel, a trait that can make them appear irrational and illogical. In such situations, Healers may benefit from stepping out of the situation temporarily so they can reflect and replenish their reserves."

I took a professional personality test a while back and I believe that it was very accurate. Unfortunately I'm not quite sure what the website was.

But if you are able to find a good 1 you should try it and post results!

If you already know than you should post too of course! :)

The first paragraph is exactly how i am

and first impression plays a big role for me

for example this lonewolf kid is a big fuckboi, and i'll probably never like his punk ass because he feels the need to talk shit on a thread where you talk about yourself

Isaac you deserve another group of friends bud ;o i'm sure you have your friends around here but.. look what this turned into :>

apples2apples that board game i think is the name, supposed to tell u personality or somthing

played it like 3 yrs ago once

i was "vain " as personality

o.O idk gg

The first paragraph is exactly how i am

and first impression plays a big role for me

for example this lonewolf kid is a big fuckboi, and i'll probably never like his punk ass because he feels the need to talk shit on a thread where you talk about yourself

Isaac you deserve another group of friends bud ;o i'm sure you have your friends around here but.. look what this turned into :>

Lonewolf is not my friend don't worry lol

Well, some people say my Bark is worse then my bite.

Some people also say that I'm a poor Sap.

Although I'm also a pretty Hard worker, and by the end of the day I'm completely Bushed.

All in all, I have to say that I'm a pretty Poplar guy among friends, and I'm not just Sprucing up what I think I'm like. But even then, I'll admit that from time to time I can be a Shady character.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. But I'm going to go out on a Limb here and say that Yew guys had it coming.

- Dat guy, Forest

Bark[/color] is worse then my bite.

Some people also say that I'm a poor Sap.

Although I'm also a pretty Hard worker, and by the end of the day I'm completely Bushed.

All in all, I have to say that I'm a pretty Poplar guy among friends, and I'm not just Sprucing up what I think I'm like. But even then, I'll admit that from time to time I can be a Shady character.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. But I'm going to go out on a Limb here and say that Yew guys had it coming.

- Dat guy, Forest

That post just made me a little better lmao