xGShadowSpy

Too Easy to get in nowadays

I've been in xG approx two years now, let start with the past.

PAST: When i first started playing xG, being in xG was special,a privledge, you were kind of basically looked up to, not much, but still a bit. Getting mod/admin etc. was also more important.

OneYearAgo: Ok, still not very open to getting in very easily, but its on its way to getting easier, also people begin to "+1 cuz ur c00l", not much else.

NOW: Anyone makes a member post and gets in unless they are HORRIBLE and EXTREMELY hated/banned alot/really new and unkown. Also i've seen posts where those "+1s cuz ur c00l and I LiKe U lOlOl" are ACTUALLY counted as +1s.Also i've seen people who havent played on our servers for more than 1 month get in, and thats sad, good player or not.

Solution?: Im sure there have been posts about this before, and i know there has, but the amount of votes for getting in needs to be heightened(atleast 12 to 15 +1s, or maybe 10 -1s is denied afterwards),and should threaten a forum ban if they make pointless posts.

I honestly don't expect anything to happen with this, but people should be aware that its way too easy to get in, and needs to be more reserved and an actual honor to be in.

We should apply that 20+ thing for rejoining to regular joining.

That could be a good idea. However it would probably take an awful long time for 20 +1's.

The deadline could be extended from 2 weeks.

Or don't fucking extend it.....if the person doesn't get the upvotes in the time permitted the application is closed, why the fuck do you guys insist on letting everyone join or re-join no matter what?

Opinion: About a time limit between each Vouch and make the Vouch number between 15-20. =?

For Example:Must get a vouch in 3 days or denied

I agree, it can be easy to get in, however, if the person applying played on the xG servers for quite sometime (lets say, 2 months before applying), and they prove themselves, and someone posts a vouch like this: "+1 Cool guy, respectful" etc, shouldn't be so bad. Now, raising it may be a good idea for some divisions not all.

Another issue, is how people barely put anything in the description box of the post. I've seen people type out several paragraphs (I toph my hat to those who do so), and I've seen people say garbage like this: "I wanna be in xG" or "+1 Me, I'm a good guy". Those are real, and I've seen them before. Those kind of posts/threads need to be removed, because they give no real reason for us to vouch for them. If they truly want to be in xG they need to explain why.

Le +1, i know im a newfag n stuff where i joined like 2-3 months ago or something, but yeah, i did look up to xg members as swag before i was ever in. People just get in too damn easily for crappy reasons (hes cool, i like him, blablabla, hes extra gay). Raise the vouch atleast, or whatever. i doubt you can change people to say something else when +1ing

Time or not, getting 20 +1s mean you are just about worth getting in the clan. :p

Or don't fucking extend it.....if the person doesn't get the upvotes in the time permitted the application is closed, why the fuck do you guys insist on letting everyone join or re-join no matter what?

Exactly. If you're going to make it difficult to get in, extending the time they are given to literally GET INTO the community just, well, makes it easier. Does it not?

i wouldnt change it,

1)matsi, ez kill cant get in , theyre reapplying dont have enough

2)countless pages of new applicants which dont even see a +1

yall sayin its changed or w/e : 'now its too ez to get in"

ur point of view has changed thats it

once u were just a lil memb now uz a big boy admin

I think it should be changed that ALL need 5 CoLeader approvals before they can join!

/sarcasm

In case you didn't get it... there's only 4 CLs and NONE of them play!