Warriorsfury

Problems?

Keep all flame aside, all I want is criticism and what you think needs to be done!

Recently it has seemed from my point of view that there can be a lot of things that make people unhappy and make this clan look bad, or maybe even things that can make the clan look really good and are really simple to do but no one will do it. So what I want to picture is a growing clan with a lot of happy members, with staff that are HAPPY to see each other and not say "Oh my god not this kid hes going to start problems". So why not take the initiative to change all this? Why am I even making this thread? Why am I trying? This clan has so much potential, with silence (FUCKING FINALLY) working on hub for tf2, css, and cs:go it seems like things can turn around because that was a big thing that people wanted. Why am I trying? I want to see this clan grow, I want to see the members happy. So why not just give it a try and attempt (and hopefully get the objective) to fix the problems?

"Well Warrior, since you made the thread what do you think are problems?"

I for one see cs:s staff as a problem, and disrespect as a problem.

Some of you may not know the story as to why I was demoted, let me tell you here (THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT MY DEMOTION)

Sometime in late May I was demoted for abusing my powers. "What did you do to get demoted you idiot?" A active member of the jailbreak community made a mistake and decided to call a WSAD frozen freeday (Cannot move or you die) Most of the t's rebelled and got killed instantly (because if you move you die!) There were 4 t's left along with about 8+ cts. There were a few people complaining in admin chat and all the dead people were either complaining of their death, the type of day they were given, or that the round is taking a long time (3 minutes passed when I took action with 4 minutes left). So I decided to do something. Sadly though my actions were (apparently (kind of angry about this too)) were not justified at all. I took the liberty of typing in to chat "!smite @all".

Sadly though that was not the end of it. After smiting at all I made the stupid as fuck mistake of making up a TOTAL bullshit excuse of (And yes I said all of these in mic in order) "My cat did it", "My cat bound !smite @all guys im sorry". If im correct I don't even think I gave a reason as to why I did it. (Stupid me) I then went and told Serbian and he decided to demote AND ban me for 3 months. I complained and then got the ban down to 3 weeks. Right after that he and darkwolf went and changed the rule so my !smite @all would have been COMPLETELY justified. I then went on the next day and complained to Poncher and he made it so I was NOT banned but I was still demoted. I COMPLETELY understand the demotion and I am not going to and I will not fight it. I understand as to why some of you hate that I was not banned. I tried talking to some of the people and it seemed to have resolved the situation a little bit.

Some people though seem to take their staff powers for granted at times (Not saying they DO it just seems like it from my point of view) and they seem to think that sometimes the rules do not apply to them at all or they have a (FUCKING LOT) of leeway. (I am once again stating what I am seeing and do not mean to offend ANYONE in ANY WAY) For example, just recently (I will NOT be giving any names what so ever and for who ever DOES call ANYONE out, I will see to the editing of their post to take out their name) one staff member wrongfully freekilled enough people to be considered mass freekill. The staff member was told by two other admins and a mod that they were freekills but he/she refused to see to the punishment of themself. (even through all the complaints in admin chat). That SAME staff member (3 or so days later) decided to do the wrong again. It was a warday in a soccer arena and the staff member then shoots the soccer ball killing one person, he then declined to slay himself (for teamkilling) and took the time to kill another person (which happened to be me). He was not punished at the time and is still not punished to this day.

I am naming what happened from ONE person, I am not trying to focus out this one person I am trying to fix this from happening overall. I understand that staff need time to relax but breaking the rules causing problems for other people is not the way. That is what I want to fix.

Just today I saw a thread created from MineCrack, about his disrespect and how he is sorry for what he has done and how he wants to become a better member. This is one of the things that should be happening. Recognize what you have done that is wrong and apologize. It is not hard and trust me it makes it all the better to have people who like having you around rather then just waiting for you to leave so that they can talk shit behind your back.

So lets keep this thread serious without trolling or flaming. Yes you can vent and mention names but do not argue. Keep it friendly.

My question is, how do you think xG can become a better community? What do you think we can change so that the next person to find xG can say "Wow this looks like a real friendly community, I can't wait to join!"?

TL;DR

What should be changed so everyone is not butthurt about eachother and make the community better/more fun.

P.S

Yes I know its another one of "Those" threads

P.S.S

What do to stop staff disrespect/abuse?

What do to make better community?

First thing first, members should get admin and mod and even DM by working hard and give help to their division. Not just suck dicks in TS. No offense to anybody, but when I ask people how you get mod,admin or DM, they say "I just active in TS" K das cool. I think this is why most admin are so abusive and think they deserved/permanently gain their power over anybody in the server. And act shit.

This kind of promotion(active in ts/ not in the div that much) happened after poncher/neo/etc leaves the xG. I think what we need is to get good DL/DM who would really work on the div(ex Chrono). For my opinon, our DL/DM(css) are not that into the division. And just hope that silence do everything for them. I think it would be good idea to choose DM/DL who can really "Manage Division" (knows how to control admins/mods and codes so they can contributes the server). I know there is "nothing" to do at this moment with the div. At least you guys should chose admins and mod carefully by looking at their potential not by just being friendly to you.

No offense to current admins/mods/DM/DL, but this have to be told by someone.

P.S. forgive my grammar.

make your tldr actually summarize the thread or nobody is gonna read your error riddled wall of text for details lol

also STOP bolding AND uppercasing RANDOMLY. YOUR THREAD IS AN EYESORE.

When it comes to disrespect, it's really not an issue that we can fix completely... people are always gonna argue. It's common sense how to control disrespect, not sure why it has to be such a big deal. If you see someone being a serious dick, like sitting there insulting a guy's family and telling him you hope he gets AIDS, tell them to cool off and if either one of them keep at it, gag or silence them. It seems everyone is scared of using their powers or something nowadays. You guys with forum powers should be deleting those obvious flame threads and punishing anyone who fed into it

All it could take to fix a staff member or player causing issues or is manning up and talking to them about it... and then if they don't get their shit straight, you get proof and report them. If you REALLY cant seem to get anything done, just go straight to @@serbiansnaga If we can get his ass to do anything but mumble at us and abuse on teamspeak and he's not busy, he'll probably hop on the server to investigate

|| How to fix disrespect and abuse ||

If you think someone is being a cunt, here's how you handle it.

-Take a demo or screenshots

-Get them on teamspeak/steam and pull in the leader/manager of the division they were on

-Talk it out

-If the issue persists, post said screenshots in member protest/report abuse/ban request

-???

-Profit

As I said to you, the only unjustified part of the smite @all was the CTs that killed nobody, and the Ts , thats all im gonna say for that part.

Also, if you were talking about me on that "wrongfully killed enough Ts to be mass" part, the situation was sent to poncher after serbian looked at the situation, and i haven't really gotten a reply.And for the soccer part, i planned on slaying myself that round and was Shot by the ball before i could do so, i then forgot to slay myself the next round, next time you are on, tell me to slay myself for it and i gladly will.

To make the community better, we simply have to act as a community( that means don't go disrespecting people), and we all have to abide by the rules we can't improve a community if we dont have a functional one.

|| How to fix disrespect and abuse ||

If you think someone is being a cunt, here's how you handle it.

-Take a demo or screenshots

-Get them on teamspeak/steam and pull in the leader/manager of the division they were on

-Talk it out

-If the issue persists, post said screenshots in member protest/report abuse/ban request

-???

-Profit

Like we've said in the last 10 threads. We should just paste this to the front page lol.

Like we've said in the last 10 threads. We should just paste this to the front page lol.

My first thought when I saw this thread pop up was "didn't forest just do a thread of all of the threads like this one"?

@@Jordozombie

I really don't think the issue is with our DL and DM's. Poncher (DL) has been here a long time and has been incredibly useful for Jailbreak. He doesn't have a reason to be on, he doesn't have the server access that he wants. Poncher is practically an admin, yet he deserves the powers he wants.

Gkoo and Darkwolf are two of the best members in jb. They are active, respectful, and do their job quite well. I'd like to know who you think should be in their place..

I'm not sucking up to them either, I've known them for a long time and this is a honest opinion.

But...

I think that a lot of the active, mature, and well rounded members get forgotten because of the TS activity. Just because you are active their doesn't mean you are active on the server. I applied for mod, which I did get relatively quickly, and I was glad about that. I was somewhat active on TS and one of the most active people on JB. It was 9 months before I got admin, and seeing everyone around me get promoted sucked. Gkoo and Darkwolf were DM's long before I even was considered for admin, yet we generally joined around the same time (they deserved it, but it was frustrating).

Tl:dr Those leading the CS:S div are there for a reason, but they should make sure that those who get promoted are the ones that are invested into the server, not just popular on TS.

imo, people need to stop being such damn beta pussies, if someones bugging u, either ignore them or tell them to fuck off, it is simple as that, anyone can do it and if that doesnt stop them, then block them on ts/steam/whatever the fuck and ull NEVER HAVE TO HEAR THEM AGAIN EVER unless u decide to unblock them urself, these tools are put in place for that reason yet no one takes the initiative to consider blocking them and instead take the insults and abuse and then ragequit the clan complaining about disrespect yet they did NOTHING to put a stop to it like getting a demo or screenshots.

you people need to start thinking ffs and half the problems in the css division will disappear instantly

I really have to agree with serbian, u guys are being bitches and just move along. This is sum fking wall of text and holy shit man just ignore the people disrespecting u. Not like its a life threat to u or anything. But the abuse/disrespect have been going on for the past 2 years i've been here like that shit is ever gnna change AKA SILENCE.

imo, people need to stop being such damn beta pussies, if someones bugging u, either ignore them or tell them to fuck off, it is simple as that, anyone can do it and if that doesnt stop them, then block them on ts/steam/whatever the fuck and ull NEVER HAVE TO HEAR THEM AGAIN EVER unless u decide to unblock them urself, these tools are put in place for that reason yet no one takes the initiative to consider blocking them and instead take the insults and abuse and then ragequit the clan complaining about disrespect yet they did NOTHING to put a stop to it like getting a demo or screenshots.

you people need to start thinking ffs and half the problems in the css division will disappear instantly

Yes, because you can block people on CSS. Some high level coleader shit right there.

[said this on pinoy's too but they are the same thing so]

I don't know why people keep making threads about disrespect..

You have two choices.

1. Suck it up and just deal with it - it's the internet and at the end of the day the people who are flaming won't gain anything.

2. Report it to higher ups, record a demo, take screenshots or JUST block communications with the person. It's so easy and this topic has been overdiscussed to death.

I mean we have a thread about this every month and at this point I should just copy and paste this reply to a word document to save it and reply on the new thread in 1-2 months, because I know it's going to be there.

Complaining isn't gonna help, taking action will.