STEAM_0:0:28302765

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

So, I thought I would take a break with xG after the Gmod situation went down. It went horrable, i missed having the tag and being in the community and especaly being the top hobo besides @Forrest. And the reason I was banned is because I was in GG steam group and silence group banned me. I never broke any rules on servers. I hope you guys will forgive me for leaving you.

-Lemons

Thiiiis guy. +1+1+1+1+2=3!++!32+!+1+1. Was a great member back when he was still a part of xG (I still remember him being CTF) and still is a great guy. Has an unshakeable sense of humour and always tends to turns negative situations positive (in most cases). During the time he left, the "Great Purge of Gmod" was happening, and many members who still believed Charrax was doing a good job left with him. But hey, at least he didn't say our clan was dying or that it wasn't going to get anywhere, right?

EDIT A: 8/10

EDIT: - Just as active as he used to be back when he was a member. Nigguh's on all the time, n'ah mean?

M: 8/10

- Respectful and amazing player. Doesn't ever seem to start any sort of problems or dilemmas. He Is the ideal Mayor this clan needs. There hasn't been one single instance in which his attitude or maturity has been questioned (from what I've seen), making him a valuable person. He also takes responsibility for his actions and is more likely to fess up to anything he dun goof'd in. Maturity is where it should be.

D: EDIT: +1+1+1+1+1+1+1 Plus, I'm going to need protection from abusive Illegal Weapons Dealers @@DeathGod when Dark RP is back up)

- Dat guy, Forest

active as of recently, but mostly due to his ban from being in [GG] he hasn't been very active from what I've seen over the past few weeks. However, Lemons is one of the better players on Jailbreak, is a ton of fun to play with and is very friendly and funny. Previously was a great member of xG and would make just a great a member now. Until he gets a little more active, +/- 0.

A: 5/10

M: 9.5/10