Brian

Rest In Peaces

I've been thinking about this for a long time to come.

Sometimes, I've questions the actions of many inside of xenogamers. There's the unnecessary drama unfolding between "members" of the same community. We're supposed to be a community. And instead, there's constant quarrels and qualms almost daily, from minimum interaction. There's admins who hardly play, and remained promoted, while there's certain others who are on every day and don't get a slice of recognition. I've been guilty of all this in the past, which is why I feel I need to do something. I resign.

Strange? Well, not really. I've been thinking of leaving for the past 6 months now, because I need to focus on my student career and not my online gaming. I've brought an entire division up from the ground at a time when we only had a single server opened. Now, it's one of the most powerful and popular division in all of xenogamers. The countless hours I spent attempting to convert skins into models, trouble-shooting and problem solving. It taught more about myself than I could have learned from getting a job or failing a class.

Certain others I've clashed with, whom will not be named, please understand that I meant no harm. I understand your anger, and sometimes you need to realize that certain personalities simply do not mix. I apologize for whatever I've done to completely and utterly make your so volatile against any of my actions, and I sincerely hope for forgiveness.

@@MuffinMonster Stay Canadian

@@ThePenguin Stay Nicaraguan

@@mtown81 Stay competitive

@@SuperMaddud Stay British

@@Chrono Stay Shirtless

@@Nomulous @@HaplessIdiot Stay Furry

@@Travtman Stay mediocre

@@Docterlat_ Get promoted

@@Bleed DarkRP

@@SkitZoFrenzly. FUCK YOU <3

@@Lemons Stay Sour

@@Cristo Stay Mexican

@@Gawd Stay Russian

@@McNeo Stay Computer Nerd

And to all those that I didn't mention, don't worry. I still remember everything about everyone. Anyways, farewell. I'll still be on teamspeak and such, just do not hold me up to a lower standard. I simply grew tired of video games.

Good bye old chum <3. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You let Pokemon Trade Center become Tortuga, a lawless island where Spawncampers and blockers can go wild.

Will miss you though! You are love, you are life.

#RIPBriantwentytwelve