SwagFromTF2

Swagfromtf2

Time for my input of the day.

I was on Jailbreak #1 at approximately... 01:55 UTC timezone when these those two were arguing. So I've come to a conclusion that: If Swag can both drop the rather measly argument and act a bit more maturely on the servers, then I will consider a +1. But until then I'm afraid I'll have to -1 your application, you're just not suitable as of right now under the circumstances.

A:7

M:4

Alright, it looks like I missed a mini shit storm. Do you guys really have to fight like three year olds on the forums? Also, just to clarify, Banned means have you been banned before. If you have been banned you would put yes, if you haven't been banned then you put no. It's just common sense. No bans need to be issued, but you two do need to chill.

Well I Can Now See What My Actions Have Caused I Will Try My Best To Fix My behavior And Not Spam Binds, I Will From Now On Listen To Staff WhenEver Told To Stop Spamming Binds Or Anything Along Thoose Lines Thanks For This Feed Back @[xG]Forge and many more members

Well I Can Now See What My Actions Have Caused I Will Try My Best To Fix My behavior And Not Spam Binds, I Will From Now On Listen To Staff WhenEver Told To Stop Spamming Binds Or Anything Along Thoose Lines Thanks For This Feed Back @[xG]Forge and many more members

^^^^^^^ currently arguing with a moderator on jailbreak

My vouch is gonna be neutral for now.... He's the definition of trouble when he is on the mic. He has his good days quite a bit, but he also does have quite a bit of bad days...

A:7

M:6

I'm turkish but even I don't type out stuff in such a terrible way

like holy shit why would you even capitalize the first letter of every word

Updated Vouch

-1 He's the definition of trouble when he is on the mic. He has his good days quite a bit, but he also does have quite a bit of bad days...starting to hardly see him in the servers.

A:5

M:6