BullseyeX

Bullseyex - Counter-strike

-1 what @Duke said

Come on i dont even do it and when "i do" its just to make fun of what they say like if they said go to pit and freeze upon revival i just say revival? i dont even do anything else

judging from how you're been responding to everything recently(and rating everyone you disagree with a negative rating? Gryfons always give me negative ratings for no reason only because he is salty or something

Gryfons always give me negative ratings for no reason only because he is salty or something

First of all its gives not give. and second, Im giving u negative rating because u r trying to defend things that are incorrect. You are not getting unbanned and you are just making it worse by acting this why.

First of all its gives not give. and second, Im giving u negative rating because u r trying to defend things that are incorrect. You are not getting unbanned and you are just making it worse by acting this why.

Thats not true even on the ban request i would say something and you would still give me negative rating so stop

Ur attitude has stayed the same. The same salty and cancerous person that you were less then a month ago. People change, but not in that short amount of time. I havent seen ur attitude change. Give yourself a few more months and, if your a good boy, then maybe you might be un banned

It has changed its just when someone come in @gryfons and constantly say salty while i'm trying to have fun with people i know its sorta a buzzkill

Back at it again with the Disagree ratingz

to add to yours

daaaaaamn daniel, at it again with them salty defensive arguing. doesn't look great when you literally just call someone salty.

my experience: you think you know everything and argue a lot. you try to find loopholes in the rules you supposedly know, but if you did know them you would also see the rule that states: "Do not argue with admins" (yes it's an actual rule) yet you make it your goal to argue with any and all staff members

alright so you are arguing with literally everyone who disagrees with you and rating their posts negative. how does this help in any way? on the server you act in similar fashion, being rude and looking for any sort of loophole you can find. first of all, both arguing with staff and loopholing are against the rules. you already do this enough, I see no reason why you would suddenly get up and stop breaking rules once youre allowed on CT. if you truly wish to get unbanned for reasons other than trolling, please come back once youve legitimately changed your attitude. until then, unless a certain pizza event happens, I do not think you will be unbanned.

everyones here to have fun, why cant you?