Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Shining

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:181535524

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Banned by Snoopy Reason for unban Ive been playing on your server and honestly, I love it! its fun but i got banned and i have no idea why they would call an admin i didnt do anything wrong (there was no rules) so i only thought of not hacking (which i dont have hacks at all) which is a rule for all servers dont spawncamp even though it does not say on that server and thats all i didnt do so ther should be NO reason for me to be banned right now. (people hate me being good at this game they think im cheating)

First 2 Shots I got was when sir capalot was camping in the corner for me so he can test if he was walling. The first shows your targeting him through the wall at first and the second already taking aim showing that your know he's there.

The next 2 shows that capalot hides behind the wall again and you take aim at him again through the wall.

Both scenes were he was camping there the whole time and Shining was not able to see him at all if he was legit.

(next time ill get demo I just forgot that was a thing)

cp_orange_x30001.thumb.png.cec6da94af0c350d74c17def0b46fc91.png

cp_orange_x30002.thumb.png.410ca5561e58ced8980066c144eae19d.png

cp_orange_x30004.thumb.png.6592412757e33874c9194fe35a6cf9b0.png

cp_orange_x30005.thumb.png.42b47deb4c3ffccb440bae4d2ec31f3f.png

First 2 Shots I got was when sir capalot was camping in the corner for me so he can test if he was walling. The first shows your targeting him through the wall at first and the second already taking aim showing that your know he's there.

The next 2 shows that capalot hides behind the wall again and you take aim at him again through the wall.

Both scenes were he was camping there the whole time and Shining was not able to see him at all if he was legit.

(next time ill get demo I just forgot that was a thing)

On the one hand I see how this would prove that he has walls, on the other hand, this COULD be some coincedences, as we don't have anything that gives us a better insight on the context (you say he was walling, he says he wasnt - we have one person's word against another's). A demo should have been taken. Was other staff online that can support your statements @Spoopy?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You know the information Shining gave us is a little bit odd.. he points out that the uber upgrades server has no rules (atm) but that has nothing to do with his ban(?). I know screenshots can't prove much but that looks mighty suspicious to me imo. Usually someone would look over a corner before deciding someone is there but instead he went in confident knowing that someone was there which is extremely odd to me. I'm going to have to say -1 for unban cus his description/information and the screenshots just make him really shady imo.

yes yes, hello. These screenshots are worthless lol, he could have his cursor over the corner so he can check it, it's normal for someone to do that around a corner. As you can see in the screenshots, his cursor is never even on the guy. I mean, it's not 100% he's not cheating, but the screenshots aren't enough proof to say "yeah he's hacking, -1 xd." You guys are just saying "yeah to me it looks like he's hacking because his cursor is relatively near someone on the other side of the wall. I'm going to stay neutral at this point, as there is no way I can depict whether or not this guy is cheating from pictures.

+0

yes yes, hello. These screenshots are worthless lol, he could have his cursor over the corner so he can check it, it's normal for someone to do that around a corner. As you can see in the screenshots, his cursor is never even on the guy. I mean, it's not 100% he's not cheating, but the screenshots aren't enough proof to say "yeah he's hacking, -1 xd." You guys are just saying "yeah to me it looks like he's hacking because his cursor is relatively near someone on the other side of the wall. I'm going to stay neutral at this point, as there is no way I can depict whether or not this guy is cheating from pictures.

+0

tl;dr there is no way to tell if he's cheating from these screenshots, like Bello said, it could very well be a coincidence.

Unfortunately without a demo I will +1 for unban. I have no doubt Spoopy does believe it's walls, but regardless we have rules in place for situations like this. Unless another staff can verify that he saw his walls, I will +1 his unban