Forest

Rage Quitters

Alright. This thread goes out to all of y'all who don't have the patience and maturity to just calm the fuck down. Before you go to the "Hellos And Goodbyes" thread and post about how you're so butthurt about mods/admins not doing their job, and about how you think that xG is so incompetent with shit that's happened to you. Before hitting that button, think this over.

First of all, don't come back in a matter of a few days because you've decided to cool off. If you're truly butthurt and pissed off, why the hell are you posting a thread only to come back later on? If you're going to go through with something, atleast be a man and stick with it.

Secondly, don't expect that because you're "sorry" and because you were "annoyed" at the time means we forgive you and want you back. Of course, I believe in second chances, but when it's for something as ridiculous as this? Come on.

And last but not least, if you're going to ragequit and come back, atleast do it in a respectful way. You might be thinking "Well forest, how can I make it respectful?" Well, this can be done in one of two ways. One, you could just not post a fucking thread about it and just leave for a couple days. And two, don't spout off in your post with disrespect obviously. I mean come on, what are you 10? You can't just turn the game off and do something else? You Have to post a thread explaining just how pissed you are and that you're leaving xG for it?

Stop being so god damn immature and deal with the fact that you shouldn't be so butthurt.

- Yours truly, Forest

EDIT: Several comments on having this stickied to Hellos And Goodbyes thread, +1 if you think it should be

Ive seen alot of people leave xG because they're butthurt and it just shows their immaturity when they come back a few days later. and they leave for stupid reasons too. You are 100% right

It's just so true. It pretty much shows who the immature members of the xG community are. I just got fed up with people thinking they can just leave and rejoin after throwing a tantrum.