Dr.Octagonapus

Admin abuse by |M| *DEAD*

Just a note that I was in spec watching other things, if you watch the demo mind the chat and what's being said between Whitestar ("DEAD"), Octa, and the others.

Also, if you didn't catch it (we posted at the same time) this:

In the admin handbook we are told to give warnings first, whitestar did not do this, for Octa or the others.

mcneo so your telling me that the person who was stuck in the jump rope jail i should tell him eh umm if u dont get out im gonna slay u he has no way of getting out but thats his fault for getting himself in their

This is really just starting to turn into a fight and I'd rather get other people's opinions.

@@whitestar and @@Dr.Octagonapus you guys are clearly not going to agree so please just wait until someone else posts because this is nearly 4 pages of you guys going back and forth.

If this continues I'm just going to close it and the only people that are going to be able to post are the people that can unlock the thread, but I'd rather allow the rest of the community to weigh in.

You are right, going back and forth won't get us anywhere. The thing is, we are centering on the wrong thing. Its not that he was abusing commands it's just, he was generally not being very... Mod-ish. He gave no warning before hand, all three times, he didn't give a reason until almost an entire round later when he slayed someone else, and then refusing to accept anything, regardless of who said it. The admin abuse is not the commands, or the slaying, its the fact that he is abusing the very fact that he IS a mod, overextending his reach in eagerness to use those commands and then simply ignoring the fact that he did, treating others like simple peasants. There is a difference between a law enforcer and a dictator. Both make laws, both enforce them, but the justice behind them is very different.

EDIT: Aight, I'll wait for some more people. Meanwhile I G2G to bed, so don't expect a response for a little while.

im not arguing anymore like rpgs said its not gonna get us anywhere so theres no point in arguing over and over again it was the past and yes i should give out warnings before i slay and be more specific on why i slayed the person so u can argue all u want im not gonna reply ( unless someone high in power like rpgs and up asks some ♥♥♥♥ then ill reply but otherwise nope)

<3 Whitestar

Seems like the issue has been resolved. Whitestar, you are in the wrong. Please be more careful. You have the power to unmute yourself and tell cts to let ts out. Please utilize this in the future.

~Falcon Ponched