Dr.Octagonapus

Admin abuse by |M| *DEAD*

mcneo u recently came back ok youve been away for a very long time so u havent seen the ♥♥♥♥ ive seen

Right, though, I did used to be an admin, remember? Not to mention, who cares about "the ♥♥♥♥ you've seen", has nothing to do with running around slaying people without warning and without explanation.

If you ran into Iso after Last CT started and got yourself stuck then the CT doesn't have to let you out. He can just come and kill you. If Last CT starts and the terrorists were put into ISO by the warden then the Last CT must let them out. If you were rebelling and got yourself stuck in ISO before last CT and don't know how to get out you better try and get a fellow terrorist to let you out or figure out the secret button because that isn't the Last CT's job.

Whitestar give warnings next time via @@ personal messages.

This wasn't abuse though.

I'm leaving this open for another day just in case there is more evidence or I misunderstood, but if this starts to turn into a flame war then it will be immediately closed and possible action could be taken against the person who starts it.

I've spoken to Whitestar about this situation through steam , he's told me exzactly wat he said ^^^ , Octa if u were running back and forth in iso , and not informing us admins to let u out nore saying nothing in all chat for last ct to read , then it's kinda on u buddy , yes whitestar should of said something in all chat to notify the last ct , but at the same time if ur running back and forth in iso , that makes us admins believe u ran in there on purpose and came to think that running around would keep u away from being slayed though u might of not known that u must be running 10ft away from the spot ur in , of course iso isn't 10ft wide enough for u to run 10ft back and forth. I Truely believe this is a misunderstanding problem , confusion was of course going around with whitestar and Octa , i -1 this ,i say to let whitestar pass on this report this time due to what may have been a simple mistake , now if he catches another case like this or worse , then we should start thinking of making a move towards his rank/job in this community.

The problem is the timetable is all messed up. You guys think I was sitting there for a minute or so while LastCT raged on outside, but thats not true. Yes, I was running around for a few seconds. Then I started to type, and as I was doing so was slayed, so I changed. And its not all about me. Some guy was just playing jump rope, got stuck and then was slayed for NO REASON. He was in there for barely 6 seconds before he was slain.

EDIT: "If the T’s are locked in Cells, ISO, or any other location the last CT MUST let the T's out." Quote from rules. That's all it specifies, so I'm assuming the 'You two better figure it out' is invalid.

The problem is the timetable is all messed up. You guys think I was sitting there for a minute or so while LastCT raged on outside, but thats not true. Yes, I was running around for a few seconds. Then I started to type, and as I was doing so was slayed, so I changed. And its not all about me. Some guy was just playing jump rope, got stuck and then was slayed for NO REASON. He was in there for barely 6 seconds before he was slain.

EDIT: "If the T’s are locked in Cells, ISO, or any other location the last CT MUST let the T's out." Quote from rules. That's all it specifies, so I'm assuming the 'You two better figure it out' is invalid.

@RpgS This. You know me from way back when and I think you'd trust me enough to know I wouldn't misjudge this. I was there and witnessed it all, unfortunately only the tail end is in my demo. My +1 stands.

[ATTACH]4062.vB[/ATTACH]

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.png.bc501c3491e4a19c2367a6816223acf8.png

I thought about this too. It depends on if "the T's" can be interpreted as "the T team as a whole" or as "if any T".

like rpg stated or was it speedlimit idk first of all they guy playing jump rope got himself stuck in their and rpgs said that if u get your self stuck u can be slayed. You did not stop moving and i dont see how u could be pressing wasd while typing

That's true. I suppose that if it was a joke/story/make me a sandwich/make me dinner and so on day, and EVERYONE was in Iso, then its obvious you have to let them out. The problem was that we didn't have the time to ask to be let out before we were slayed. I don't know about the other guy in my cell, but I was halfway done typing when I was slain. And "Let me out of Iso" Isn't exactly a presidents address, so it wasn't very much of a time limit.

EDIT: Yes, you can press WASD while typing if you hold it while you type. I'm used to games such as NS2, TF2, GMOD, where you need to be constantly moving while communicating, so I probably did it subconsciously. Check my times on steam if you doubt me.

I'm confused as to why we're debating the ability to move and type at the same time.

Regardless, Whitestar gave no warning, either to Octa in a PM or publicly with all chat. In the admin handbook we are told to give warnings first, whitestar did not do this, for Octa or the others.

It wouldn't make any sense that Last CT would let you out of ISO once Last CT has been going on unless it was the beginning. Then a T would just run in ISO and pretend he didn't know how to open the door and say "Last CT come let me out and you can't kill me until I get a chance to run away." The rule is there for days when Last CT happens and the Ts were put into a spot where they stand no chance of running away and the CT could just spray the door and no one could escape.

I do not see this as abuse but rather a lack of communication from the Moderator to the person that was slayed. Like I said @@whitestar just needs to be more vocal about why he slayed.

I watched the whole demo and I didn't really see anything that was useful.

This is how I see it and I've told serbian that he should take a look at it and we'll see what he thinks, but from the proof I was given. I don't see this as abuse.

@@McNeo You are normally right on these things but you also always seem to have good proof. The proof that was given is what led me to this conclusion.

That argument would be valid if it was indeed impossible to type while moving. Trust me, its not impossible. You can't move AFTER you start typing, but if you keep moving before and while you type you can do it. << Disregard that. Ninja'd.