Matsi

Special Day: Michael Bay Day

So this special day is where you:

/rof @all 10

/giveweapon @all 8018

and sorta have a warday where everyone shoots each other :)

+1

-1 No, this is going to cause a crash. The valve rocket launcher already shoots very fast and when you give everyone it, the server struggles. ROF 10 will crash it.

-1 No, this is going to cause a crash. The valve rocket launcher already shoots very fast and when you give everyone it, the server struggles. ROF 10 will crash it.

we just had that and it didnt crash anything.

^ this xD

I do it all the time for AA days, it never crashes :)

we just had that and it didnt crash anything.

^ this xD

I do it all the time for AA days, it never crashes :)

This was under minimal load on the box with approx 20 people on. If it was one of the nights where our servers were packed, which happens very often during the weekdays, you could cause a cascading crash or even crash people's clients.

I've gotten alerts from NFO in the past saying they had to shut down one of our servers because we maxed out our CPU usage.

I'm still saying no.

This was under minimal load on the box with approx 20 people on. If it was one of the nights where our servers were packed, which happens very often during the weekdays, you could cause a cascading crash or even crash people's clients.

I've gotten alerts from NFO in the past saying they had to shut down one of our servers because we maxed out our CPU usage.

I'm still saying no.

You CAN'T say no to Michael Bay, the sequel is already in production, bb!