No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

Since about january 2015

Further Information:

I haven't been playing as much recently due to spending time with my boyfriend and school. But I still play as much as possible. During the summer I played almost every day and my previous application somehow only got 5 +1s despite my amazing personality (ego boost). This is my new app that HAS occurred 30 days after the previous one closed.

If you want some salt, just join me while i'm playing. but take it with a grain of salt when you hear it.

;3

+1 Mainly because of that ego boost! Seriously though, I have seen you around and you seem fine to me, good luck on getting all your plus ones.

A: 6/10

M: 8/10

Thank you all who have rep'd me. I only need 5 more +reps for my app to get processed. Almost there! Please if you have played with me before give me your opinion on me here. good or bad its constructive for me!

Why do people never rep me? its a serious question 10 people have viewed this and said nothing. and i know quite a few of them. ;-;

Uh. Staying neutral and debating my -1 for now. Bitching and complaining about how nobody is +1'ing is not a way to get into the clan. It just shows me how immature you are.

I'm not begging for +1s. I'm wondering why all these people that I play with aren't even rep-ing me. good or bad. you seem to like jumping to false conclusions on what I say. This is my second app because despite 40 people having viewed the previous one, only 5 even said anything. So yes I am begging for reps. not good or bad reps, reps. because i'm tired of having waited 3 months to join a group i'm more dedicated to than my own boyfriend and highlander team even though they have only provided quality servers and people to me. Leave your -rep if you want. It's only because your understanding of a sentence differs from other's

If you're more dedicated to a gaming clan than you are to your own significant other, I worry. -1 for now, as you have proven to me your immaturity.

Also, what highlander team? You don't even have a UGC page.

A: 8/10

M: 4/10

Welp, 3 applications and 2 sets of 5 +1s later, f*cking nothing. I'll continue to play on servers but more rarely as no matter how hard I try people can't take 2 minutes to type a few words every once in a while. So whaterver, my dedication to this group has suddenly dropped by the ignorance of the members

Welp, 3 applications and 2 sets of 5 +1s later, f*cking nothing. I'll continue to play on servers but more rarely as no matter how hard I try people can't take 2 minutes to type a few words every once in a while. So whaterver, my dedication to this group has suddenly dropped by the ignorance of the members

Ever think that maybe they don't want to -1 so they simply remain neutral?