Crowley

Windows 10?

Good Or Bad?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Good Or Bad?

Hey guys and gals!!!

Just wanted peoples opinion on windows 10. I haven't fully researched it yet and wanted your guys feedback if you have it and how you feel about it. I upgraded it a while back and ran games like a potato for some reason so i reverted back to windows 7 (Had a potato pc back then anyway). Also any advice on it would be appreciated if you guys know tweaks for the community and stuff like that. ;):spitoutdummy: thanks guys!!

Windows 10 is better in every way than Windows 7. I've been using it for quite a few months now on my personal computer and laptop with no issues.

If your games ran like a potato, you likely forgot to run Windows Updates and to update your video card drivers. Both AMD and Nvidia have video drivers on their websites. Usually when you first install/upgrade Windows, it comes with a generic video driver and very few pre-installed updates.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Oh did not know that thanks stickz :) Im going to get a evga gtx 950 for Christmas soon so i shall upgrade windows 10 when i get the video card :)

Breaks fallout 3 and nv for me, no bueno.

fallout 4 works just fine for me i dont think its a problem with windows 10

and i've had it since it was released didnt have any problems only thing thats bad about it is Cortana she's the worst

Is she annoying or something haha?

she uses bing for every search she never understands what im saying and there supposed to be a function that allows you to ask her to search a file on your pc but she searches it on bing so i would just have to type it in then or just go find it normally idk if im doing something wrong but my experience with cortana is pretty bad

Oh did not know that thanks stickz :) Im going to get a evga gtx 950 for Christmas soon so i shall upgrade windows 10 when i get the video card :)

Definitely do that. Windows 10 can take full advantage of the gtx 950.