Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

Borderlands Let's Play.

Hey you. You own borderlands? Good. You even have a mic? Even better. Are YOU interested in participating in a Borderlands Let's play? I will record, render and Upload to youtube. all you have to do is to be present and play with me.

I will be taking 3 Other fellows with me for this adventure. You need to be a little bit active so we can actualy record footage. We will discuss classes and shit later, but for now, Im taking 3 players. Post down below why you would like to be in this adventure. I will pick the 3 best reasons / 3 funniest people.

WE WILL START NEW CHARACTERS.

If I can find my copy of Borderlands I may install it for this. Is it going to be a play through with no DLC? I only have the original CD for Borderlands :( I liked the game, but it got kind of boring to play alone..

Frick. I wanted to play with dlcs. If the others dont have dlcs, we'll play with No DLC. If not, perhaps ill consider getting you the DLCS. Or consider buying the Goty, as it is 30 bucks on steam and every DLCS cost 10 bucks. (so you pay 10 bucks less for DLC and 20$ less on the game.)

Well I found my CD for Borderlands, so I might install it and play for a little while to get used to it

EDIT: I'm going to run the game on different video settings to see what settings it runs best on.