Nomad

Who wants a spray, I'm your dude.

Damn :O this is good shit.

If its not a bother it'd be sweet if you made me one :P maybe something clever with my name, 'ohmaigawd' ? :3 could be css related or not

Thanks lol :P

hey man can you make me a spray?

I have a subclan and would love if you made a badass spray for it. The clan is called karma.

Thanks!

I'd like a Joker Spray That has My Name on it (Razec) in a Square shape (if you have a backround) i quite like the current pic that is my avi for the forums i also have been using http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BR1LmlQX89...1600/joker.jpg as my current spray but yes as long as it has my name on it is of the joker (Cartoon version) and is a square (if it has a backround) i am a happy camper

Please and thank you very much

(i posted this in the one below as well i'd just like a custom spray and he seems to not be here atm so please and thank you thank you :D)

HEY GUYS, I will get around to making all of you guys sprays, although I am currently a bit busy, DO NOT WORRY I WILL get around to it :)

-Nomad

HEY GUYS, I will get around to making all of you guys sprays, although I am currently a bit busy, DO NOT WORRY I WILL get around to it :)

-Nomad

awesome man right here :D +1 take your time man