John

Quick Question

No you don't get a guarantee of your position back. Co-Leaders ON OCCASSION give promises of positions being re-given to people leaving based on their reason for leaving. others ask if they can have it back on re-join because of: this, this, this, this, __________ sucks, and this. and if they are pretty good reasons to give it back, they will get it back. (referring to something higher up here, like DL. meaning they also have to know what they are doing.)

Well you did kind of just join back literally. There people that been waiting for long time who still not been promoted and they deserve it. I don't think it was right of Serbian to make you a Div Leader. I really like you and all nothing against you Warrior, but that's some bs in my opinion. Mythic was basically Div Leader, and then all of a sudden you get it out of the blue when you literally just re joined. You've done good to the clan and all and I really appreciate it, but yeah as I said I don't think it's right of you to get div and right of serbian to make you that position. At least not so fast. I think all this is stupid honestly.

If it were a lower position like mod or admin it wouldn't matter as much. Or for CS:S because you do a great job. If it were for CS:S maybe, but it would still be to soon because you were never Div Leader for it before so you would have to work for it longer. But yeah i'll stop rambling on now lol

Mythic was the best choice for the position IMO.

Sorry if my wording is confusing or you don't get what I'm trying to say I can try to explain more if need idk lol

I honestly have to say, I believe this was kind of wrong as well. I can understand if the position was completely open with no 'runner-ups' and there was a dire need for someone to fill in (in which case Warriors due to his experience), but Mythic has been working his ass off for the MC division from what I've seen/heard. I don't find it fair at all to give away a position that Mythic has definitely Earned to someone who has just recently rejoined (Ily Warriors).

I'm sure if anyone were to put themselves into Mythic's position, you would feel pretty bummed out and you would definitely feel a sense of disrespect (couldn't think of a better word). I'm sure I would. Mythic is a humble guy, which is why he hasn't said anything btw.

Just how I feel on the subject.

- Dat guy, Forest

I honestly have to say, I believe this was kind of wrong as well. I can understand if the position was completely open with no 'runner-ups' and there was a dire need for someone to fill in (in which case Warriors due to his experience), but Mythic has been working his ass off for the MC division from what I've seen/heard. I don't find it fair at all to give away a position that Mythic has definitely Earned to someone who has just recently rejoined (Ily Warriors).

I'm sure if anyone were to put themselves into Mythic's position, you would feel pretty bummed out and you would definitely feel a sense of disrespect (couldn't think of a better word). I'm sure I would. Mythic is a humble guy, which is why he hasn't said anything btw.

Just how I feel on the subject.

- Dat guy, Forest

This will change quickly

clearly theres been some misunderstanding about this, i promoted warrior because he helped run the mc division when he was in xg before, the reason why i didnt promote mythic before had nothing to do with his work on mc, he just didnt show the qualities of a division leader, which is just as important as the skills of a division leader, you either have both or you aren't getting there. mythic has been promoted to division leader since because i've seen an improvement in his attitude