Sign in to follow this  
aerh111996

aerh111996

Member Name: aerh111996

Your In-Game Name: aerh

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21521707

Ban Reason: I believe I have been banned for free killing and fleeing?

Unban Reason: I want to be Unban because of simple reasons, I LOVE THE JAILBREAK SERVER, no other JB server is like it, I had to leave for an appointment at the doctors so I had to go, I didn't know that what i did was against the rules for I saw 5 people do it before me so I thought it was ok, and that I solemnly swear that I shall never do an act like that again. I have also promised that to many admins on the server.

You freekilled about 6 people including me on a warday. After that I was simply going to slay you next round but you left. I was told by 2 admins that you should be perm banned cause you left. Vero and Nickname I do believe were the ones.

You freekilled about 6 people including me on a warday. After that I was simply going to slay you next round but you left. I was told by 2 admins that you should be perm banned cause you left. Vero and Nickname I do believe were the ones.

yea, that happened. You freekilled a decent amount of people and immediately left, which unfortuantly earns you a permanent ban.

aerh, you don't deserve an unban, I saw you run into isolation freekill at least 7 people and leave immediatly after. That's a permanent ban, which is what you deserve.

EDIT : Just because 5 other people do it before you, doesn't mean you can do it as well.

Ok I left immidiatley because I HAD TO GO TO A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT, otherwise I would of stayed and accept any amount of slays, so I still say that I should be given another chance of playing on this server, and that I swear I shall Never Do This Again.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Also this is not true Herpes because it couldn't have been a warday if all of you guys were in isolation, meaning it had to be a joke day or something around there.

I killed in the first place because i just wanted to leave a mark so that they know that i left

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

but now that I know its against server rules I will never do it again

I killed in the first place because i just wanted to leave a mark so that they know that i left

...You're kidding, right?

hmmmmmm... idk why would u Kill 7 people and leave to leave a mark that u were leaving? o_O?, Okay ur banned for 1 last Day and when u do come on To Jailbreak u are being banned from Ct perma until trusted.