Onward

Goodbye Forever

Please permanently ban me. Most of the admins here are fucking power hungry losers. Also, I guarantee hub will NEVER get fixed. All the money you donate to the server won't make a difference. Fixing a plugin shouldn't take more than a week at most. Silence obviously doesn't care enough about the community to get off lazy his ass and work on it.

As for the people who I have befriended here, thanks for everything . You know who you are. @@Neef @@TheKingBaby @@Sea_Panthers

Please permanently ban me. Most of the admins here are fucking power hungry losers. Also, I guarantee hub will never get fixed. All the money you donate to the server won't make a difference. Fixing a plugin shouldn't take more than a week at most. Silence obviously doesn't care enough about the community to he off his ass and work on it.

As for the people who I have befriended here, thanks for everything . You know who you are.

At first i didn't have an opinion but as you seem to be just another child in the wave of annoying brats. Because YOU fucked up apparently EVERYONE is in the wrong. Just acknowledge what you did was wrong instead of acting like a god damn child. I have been on the server with you and at times you are fine but there are times where i just want to leave because you become very obnoxious.

grow the fuck up.

Please permanently ban me. Most of the admins here are fucking power hungry losers. Also, I guarantee hub will never get fixed. All the money you donate to the server won't make a difference. Fixing a plugin shouldn't take more than a week at most. Silence obviously doesn't care enough about the community to he off his ass and work on it.

As for the people who I have befriended here, thanks for everything . You know who you are.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Admins are usually not "power hungry", Try being one yourself. You'll probably freeslay everyone considering you bitch to us about every kill, which you think is a freekill. You will go crazy seeing everyone complain to you with no proof, just accusations.

Don't act like a child, Everything you did was spam and annoying.

Hub probably won't be back, It probably will. I'll go along with the fact it takes a while to code a lot of stuff and that we don't have a lot of money to fund it.

Bye.