Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

LiilCRaZy

Member Name: LiilCRaZy

Your In-Game Name: Bakery_man

Player's Steam ID: Minecraft

Ban Reason: I was banned for using 3rd Party mod.

Unban Reason: i reinstalled my minecraft so i do not have it any more.

thats what u said on saturday when we told you to get rid of it

You are a really bad liar. The day before after we told you to get rid of it you said in the server that you made the mod urself. Either way you lie

at a random time in the game, have an admin tp to him, and he must screenshot the second the admin tp's to him and then post it on forums or something. If he is using a third party mod in the future, it will be certain. if not, then he can continue playing and be checked up on from time to time. That's just my opinion

I never knew what the compass did. Green dot = Animals, Red Dot = Bad Creature (such as, Zombies, Spiders, Skele etc...), White Dot = A Player In Game. When you would go underground the Compass would just turn plane black.

No, it is the CJB ModPack. I gave it to him through TeamViewer He should be unbanned because he showed me he didnt have it anymore. Also I know he

Does not know how to install it. You can fly around and other things but Xray is not included and the only thing that works on SMP Is the map, FPS Counter, Pickaxe, Shovel, Axe and sword durability, Time, Biome and Flying.

He should be unbanned.

Here it is- http://i55.tinypic.com/ols41.png