Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG BullseyeX™

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49080993

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Now it may only be a week from my last ban protest but i wont stop trying and honestly i love this server adn some of the people on it although some can be difficult there are some compromises . I do admit to being a pain in the ass at some points but there are alot of member that are that way and i havent seen many that have stayed that way. and i cant spell :P

*ONLY-POST-ONCE: Just because you post a million times - does not mean we'll see it any faster - multiple posts will be ignored.

It's been a week not a million times besides its not like you guys get 100 and its not like i'm posting 20

Now it may only be a week from my last ban protest but i wont stop trying

In this particular case, you may want to consider doing so. It doesn't look like many people are too receptive of it, even though I'm sure your intentions are good. Rather than consistently throwing a Ban Protest up, you may want to try a different approach. The likelihood of you being unbanned sooner does not increase at the rate you post Ban Protests, just so you're aware, but I commend your persistence :coffee: