Skeletal

Surf Shop Suggestion

I never heard of them even remotely planning to remove it; and considering quite a chunk of people have purchased from there... Silent removal probably would not be a good idea.

Well it doesn't matter anyways since people only noticed until now and I'm pretty sure they were removed a while back because I didn't even notice the change so it seriously shouldn't matter.

I noticed a long while back. I didn't bring it up because I really don't care for weapon colours because they're really ugly and no one ever used them anyway. The fact of the matter is that it was removed and we don't know why.

@Rejects @Bello @mrnutty12 @Egossi @BlankuChan

I never heard of them even remotely planning to remove it; and considering quite a chunk of people have purchased from there... Silent removal probably would not be a good idea.

It was removed like 2 or 3 months ago because it didn't work lol.

I don't understand why have noclip in the donator shop, but none of the other commands. Why not put the killstreak command in the shop for like 50,000. I completely understand it is an incentive to donate, but it'd be nice to have ks in shop.

I need to talk to nom about this.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

It was removed like 2 or 3 months ago because it didn't work lol.

It worked on stock primary weapons

I.e. Rocket launcher, flame thrower, bat, Etc.

I specifically remember @Vacindak 's flamethrower being a very solid blue. It doesn't work on any other weapons except the class primary.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

It worked on stock primary weapons

I.e. Rocket launcher, flame thrower, bat, Etc.

I specifically remember @Vacindak 's flamethrower being a very solid blue. It doesn't work on any other weapons except the class primary.

When i bought it ...all my weapons were blue.

actually in my surf video . You will see my primary and secondary Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNfP8bCVTGI

see it in 1:57