Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

I'll give it a +1, since he's actually somewhat enjoyable to play with and has a relatively decent grasp of the rules. Slightly immature, but I think that's just part of the package when you have someone as young as he is applying. If this application goes through, just be extra careful with the sort of things you say/do.

Good luck on the application, man.

37 minutes ago, ShooterGuy2 said:

Even if I was not a member I would still keep trying to apply but wait a sertain amount of time so I would not get banned for spamming applications

Just a bit of a side note: those who have been denied member (application has a negative vouch total by the end of two days) must wait 30 days before re-applying.

Tatost

Tatost

I'll give it a +1, since he's actually somewhat enjoyable to play with and has a relatively decent grasp of the rules. Slightly immature, but I think that's just part of the package when you have someone as young as he is applying. If this application goes through, just be extra careful with the sort of things you say/do.

37 minutes ago, ShooterGuy2 said:

Even if I was not a member I would still keep trying to apply but wait a sertain amount of time so I would not get banned for spamming applications

Just a bit of a side note, but those who have been denied member (application has a negative vouch total by the end of two days) must wait 30 days before re-applying.

Tatost

Tatost

34 minutes ago, ShooterGuy2 said:

Just a bit of a side note, but those who have been denied member (application has a negative vouch total by the end of two days) must wait 30 days before re-applying.