Sign in to follow this  
Tlasan

I want to join xG! :D

Hello! My name is Jamie, but you can just call me Tlasan (Till-is-in or Till-ass-anne). For the past little while I've been playing on the xG jailbreak server and have had a blast. I really like xG because while taking things seriously, they can still have fun. Unlike many other jailbreak servers I've been on (*cough**cough*Hellsgamers*cough**cough*), I don't get killed for not following orders within 1 second of recieving them, and I like that. People on xG actually care about having fun, and don't act like pricks, which is why I love this clan and would love to join everyone in it!

**EDIT**

Didn't realize that game time meant time in CSS. Total time playing CSS: 281 hours :)

Also didn't realize that member name didn't mean actual IRL name. If I could I'd change that to Tlasan ;D

+1 Tlasan is a good player, he's familiar with the rules, and would be a cool guy to have in the community!

Thanks Fluttershy :D

Maturity easily very low.

Why exactly? aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_42.jpg.9ab83f158f1a70a8b4aed5e25dbaf7b5.jpg

I wasn't asking you to +1 me or anything. I was trying to ask if you wanted to check out my post. I really didn't mean to piss you off in any way, and if I did, I'm sorry.

I respect your -1 as I apparently pissed you off, and I wish you a wonderful evening.

Also, I didn't send that message to a bunch of people either. He was one of about 2 people I messaged. I messaged people who I had thought I might have seen before and would be interested in my submission.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_42.jpg.bba2dc448089d121577465e04c80bbc6.jpg

W: Well, he did kindly ask me to maybe consider giving a look at this, but I don't mind. He is a great player, is quite active on jb, wardens and is a good ct, is humorous, and overall respectful and mature!

D: +1

A: 8/10

M: 9/10

Good luck! :D

W: He is a great player, is quite active on jb too. active as far as i can see, would be good xG member.

A: 7/10

M: 8/10

+1

Personally wouldn't have wanted to deal with all this advertisement crap but whatever.

+1 he reminds me of when i was a recruit :3 ahhh those were the days. but yeah he follows the rules and would make a pretty decent addition to xG. Good luck brah.

Maturity easily very low. I haven't seem him on JB aswell.

Another reason

>says maturity is very low

>hasn't seen in game

wat

Also, +1. I've played a few rounds, and your very nice, and know the MOTD better than a few mods.