Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Share trading tips here!

Alright, so, people say i have the Backpac of an F2P (I dont blame them, plus i craft alot), & it is in this TF2 recession, very hard for me to sell items. So this thread is to help EVERYONE with tips on trading, getting people to !bp you, etc.

This will also help me GREATLY!

Before you go to bed, go to Idle Servers and leave your game running in there. Even if you are going out during the day it's a great idea to do it because it's a server that basically kills you with killzones and you constantly dying generates you items just as if you were playing the actual game and not idling. You could wake up with like 7-8 new items when you wake up, anything from MISC items, to crates and weapons or even hats!

Always update on yourself on stuff that is selling for alot, because if someone sells or gives you something for cheap or free, you might be able to make a profit!

Best of luck :)

I know what your talking about, and that only works when the following conditions are met.

1. You have not already found 6-10 items

2. It must be on a thursday or later. It wont work if you do it on tuesday. you must wait until thursday that week

3. You can find an empty idle server

I have found a technique to get ppl to !bp you on trade servers. If it has been a while and you arent making any / many trades, you wait for everyone to shut up, and then very clearly say "Alright guys, since im not making any trades im gonna go ahead and get ready to leave"

When you say this, 2 things can happen:

1. Noone cares and everyone says their good-byes

2. some people tell you to wait a couple minutes, to give them a chance to !bp you

I used this techniques hundreds of times, and it almost always works. like, at least 10 ppl !Bp'd me and, usually 2 or 3 ppl trade me.

ok, this isnt much of a trading tip, but to those of you who view this thread, for TF2, in it inevitible that virtually everything is dropping in price except for a very shot selection of items. i have them listed below, the items i know will never change in price, or will go UP in price.

1. SOME Genuines

2. Random Weapons

3. Keys

4. Metal

5. Crates 30, 40 and 21

6. Unusual Hats

7. Earbuds

8. Painted Cow Manglers

9. Some hat that i cant think of the name that is only ONE in existance.

Now for a list of things i KNOW will drop in price, or HAVE dropped in price

1. MOST Stranges

2. SOME Vintages

3. SOME Craft Hats

4. ALL FORMS of the Freedom Staff

5. Crates 45, 49, and 47

6. Dirty Weapons

7. Other Stuff i cant remember

The hat your thinking of is the Top Notch, given only to Notch, the founder of Mojang. There is only one in existence.

YEAH, i found that out a few hours ago. but thanks for the reassurance