Sign in to follow this  
Salt

Community Game Night

GOD wtf 4 hour drive back?

Yeah I go to Florida State University and live in Orlando. My last test is at 3-5 so I'm leaving to get home after that.

Overall, I think the community night was a success and thanks everyone for coming out. We will try and do something again and this time it definitely will not be minigames because @@Klure just gets all the credits. No lifer :p

We'll try and get some more over Christmas break and hopefully there will be a lot of activity as everyone should have more time. I myself am going out of town on the 23rd for a couple days over Christmas so maybe another Division Manager could run one on Jailbreak or something.

@@Mark @@HaaDron I know we don't talk a lot, but feel free to always pop in a channel I'm in and I'm almost always down to try and put something together and so is @Link_. So if you have any ideas for future things to do for another Community Night just let us know.

Once again, Thanks for everyone that came tonight. I had a lot of fun.

@Yu_Narukami I would love to do it on the christmas server, same with doing it on both jailbreak maps, and then maybe even a few games on consoles if people are interested.

We'll set up a schedule soon, and I would be more then happy to give credits for winners of games! More update on it soon, as RPGS said thanks alot for everyone who came out, it was actually really fun and it definitely gave this community the closeness feeling it used to have.

Leave more suggestions here guys!

I don't really think it was that much of a success, 40 people joined sure, but for what, 1 hour tops. Once a bad map was chosen everyone left.