Sign in to follow this  
EyEOfThETiGeR

EyeOfDafTiger

Member Name: EyeOfDafTiger

Your In-Game Name: [xG] EyE Of ThE TiGeR

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6621498

Ban Reason: I know, I was banned for freekilling.

Unban Reason: You have to believe me when I tell you this so here goes nothing: Apparently I was banned for freekilling. But I didn't do it. I was watching Ip Man 2 on Netflix on my Xbox (which is an amazing movie by the way) while my cousin was playing on my account. After about an hour and a half of pure joy I came upstairs just in time to watch my cousin get slayed in a vent. I automatically knew he was slayed from shooting a vent and entering it since he was ct. I yelled my *** off at him and kicked him off just as a new map came in. The first round became a freeday because of the opening of cell doors without any commands so I ran out and was freekilled. I told ColourBlaze about it and he told me he'd check it out since I told him there was a bunch of freekillers. Then that lasagna admin guy told me I was freekilling, and Mojo_Guy said he's never seen as much freekilling as I did. I tried explaining that I never did it and I realized my cousin was the one freekiling. But it was too late and I was BANNED. PERMANENTLY. BY CONSOLE. I'm really upset right now, you have to believe me You can look at my records, I've had no previous bans. I promise you, my cousin isn't getting on my account again. I like your jailbreak server, and I'm not just saying that to suck up. I haven't been in any other major clans where I am dedicated to, except for this one. I'm a little pissed at my cousin, and I'm really sorry to cause this amount of trouble. Thanks if you're reading this.

Well these cousins and brothers freekill explanation is old but hes not the type of person to just freekill out of the blue.

Wait wait wait, for starters, I'm very happy ip man 2 is out on netflix as I recently watched ip man 1 and loved it and was waiting for number 2 to come out. ANYWAYS I don't get it, did your cousin leave after he did all the freekilling, or did you get banned after you were in the game and you kicked your cousin out and people said you were freekilling alot. If you got server banned, but never fleed, this is a problem in itself :P Can you explain a bit more how you got banned or when you noticed you got banned

ok, so i'll explain it a little better. My cousin did the freekilling. He told me other people were doing it on ct so he did it too. But he did the freekilling while I was watching Ip Man 2. Once the movie was over I came upstairs in time to see him get slayed in a vent which I realized right away that he had to have opened a vent himself since he was a ct. That was the time that I kicked him off. Then I played one round as T, on a freeday but I was freekilled. I told ColourBlaze about it (He was playing Half-Life) and he told me he'd be there in a sec. I told everyone on the server in chat that I was getting an admin to come who will get rid of the freekillers. But then that balasgna admin guy told me I freekilled last map, and so did Mojo_Guy. I tried to explain that it wasn't me, that my cousin was the last person to play on my account, but then idk something wierd happened. You know like when you load a server it has the css background and the loading window? well I believe me getting banned screwed up my css at the time because I had only the css background and that was it. So I alt+ctrl+del and reopened css. But when I tried to get back into [xG] Jailbreak it said I was banned from [xG] servers and that I would have to go to forums or something. So I talked to ColourBlaze and he said since it said console banned you, more than likely it was Silence who did it. But any-who.. I knew my cousin was the one to blame because he played before I did, and believe you me, he's never touching my steam account again.

this brother-cousin-little kid explanation is exactly the reason why i banned anyone from playing on the xg servers, simply because its difficult to explain to someone that it wasnt u breaking the rules, it was someone else playing as u, since i got mod, ive been a real hardass as to who can play css, and even then, i repeatedly tell them to stay off the xg servers, and i tell like 10 admins/mods that its gonna be someone else playing instead of me, and that if i do come on the xg servers, to make sure that im not on the ct team, in extreme cases, i would ask an admin to ct ban me just so i dont get switched to ct cause of autobalance

You obviously don't know me that well, but I've been playing on this server for a little more than a month now. I've never freekilled, or done anything against the rules. I could even get people to agree with me to say that I just like to play on this server. Does it make any sense to have an [xG] member break a rule by freekilling? What would be going through his head if that was true?!! I see it in your point that other people have probably used this excuse, but I'm not lying. I know there's no other way to prove this, other than the fact that there would be no motive for me to freekill for no reason. IT WASN'T ME. And yes, Serbian is a hardass. But that's good. You need a blend of admins in a server like this. But can any of you explain to me why I would free kill, for any reason?

Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump Bump Bump.small bump.Big Bump. I asked Rosser what I could do to decrease the time it took for my ban to be appealed and he said something like post bump... SO I SHALL!!!

[ATTACH]210.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]209.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]208.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]207.vB[/ATTACH]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZwbDj7sQM

Bump, Bump, Bump...(: I WILL GET UNBANNED!!! I am a determined [xG] member.

bump.jpg.cc3f9019f00f61f84eae37b6272506e4.jpg

bump.jpg.730c11389aa9c64792172e6dfdb96a1d.jpg

Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.thumb.JPG.08e2a2a9db9a55e1611ae19db2e71860.JPG

bump3.jpg.cb7c73be34589d46e6408ebb3425a909.jpg

Give him another chance.

The "my little [insert family member] did [insert broken rule]" is getting old, but his story seems legit.

I also don't think he would type out two walls of text if he wasn't "innocent" anyway.