African

Huge Map For Tgh, Maybe New Server?

Would you like this added(Not official)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this added(Not official)

• Yes
    • Noh

Its a cool map, but I think 3 trade servers is a bit too much, that's almost half of our servers being trade.

I didn't choose the trade lyf, the trade lyf chose me.

5aa4c0a50e4bc_tf2pyromother.jpg.c33e791240433971112230a152df74af.jpg

I think this is a great idea! Ever since the update the servers have been full and chaotic. Now I'm going to say something you guys will probably crucify me for but I would prefer a Zelda trade server over a Pokemon Trade. Three servers does sound like a big limit where we could replace that with a smash bros, warioware, surf(not really), competitive, etc. +1 for Zelda trade

I think this is a great idea! Ever since the update the servers have been full and chaotic. Now I'm going to say something you guys will probably crucify me for but I would prefer a Zelda trade server over a Pokemon Trade. Three servers does sound like a big limit where we could replace that with a smash bros, warioware, surf(not really), competitive, etc. +1 for Zelda trade

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°)

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)(ʖ ͜° ͜ʖ)[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°]

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o){ ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•}( ͡° ͜V ͡°)

( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝

╚═(███)═╝

╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

..╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…╚═(███)═╝

…..╚(███)╝

……╚(██)╝

………(█)

……….*

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)งNew server or riot(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

The map is owned by a smaller clan called Tip Top Trading. Steam Community :: Group :: Tip Top Trading Community (TF2)

If you wish to get the map, you'll have to get @Nomulous / Or any of the CL's to email these guys and discuss it. Maybe we could pay them - gather a group collection from the tf2 member base, then discuss terms about this further. We could use Pay It Square: Create a Page, Collect Money, Stay Organized after they set a price on it and you as a division could collect for it. Whether you'd add it to a server, or make it one completely. I know most CL's won't look here, so... @ThePenguin @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @Gawd RIP Snakeboy

And how could I forget the fifth CL ?@Forest

so easy to forget, it's fine :D

I'm pretty sure strife didn't have to pay, but he got to be pretty good friends with the guy who developed it and he's famous. I think we might have to, but #Nompays for all of it