trigger.exe

Trigger.exe - Team Fortress 2

STEAM_0:0:80714763

This steam ID will show that he should still be permed for mass freekill under the name. "Tits an Milk"

He was also banned on the forums till 2020 via @Chrono because of fudge like this.

Im Done.

He is also banned on Teamspeak for coming in to random channels and screaming into his and mic and then leaving.

So I think he should stay Permed/Perm him again.

You do realize that mass free killing is a permanent CT ban, right?

I wanna make a quick edit here before this closes. Im acually adam.stoe. I was gonna try to get unbanned as Trigger.exe (cuz thats what im known as now) and be undercover as Trigger. but me and Egossi had a talk and i desided to come clean and tell everyone. i really do want a second chance. I think im mature enough. but i know that theres one person out there whos DM or high who gonna be like "nope dont want him *bans*".

Oof. You did say really racist comments then massed before your ban. @BonfireCentipede was the one who permed you to my understanding. You made suicide threats, trolled, racist comments, and massed and left.

You do realize that mass free killing is a permanent CT ban, right?

The ban was dealt by @BonfireCentipede . The reason is "Mass freekill." Which proves that he didn't leave the server, he was still on it. If he left the reason would be "breaking server rules" since he would have done it via the admin menu and then "ban disconnected players". Might sound confusing, if you don't get what I'm saying, tell me @kbraszzz

I was in fact banned on both of my account. My main was banned by @BonfireCentipede and i was in fact online on the server at the time. Second account was banned by @kbraszzz for some random apparent reason.

The ban was dealt by @BonfireCentipede . The reason is "Mass freekill." Which proves that he didn't leave the server, he was still on it. If he left the reason would be "breaking server rules" since he would have done it via the admin menu and then "ban disconnected players". Might sound confusing, if you don't get what I'm saying, tell me @kbraszzz

ai.imgur.com_dXamQ9d.thumb.png.8b6ece0039e156ed994927947c2cdd67.png

@kbraszzz

I was there when this happened and I called Bonfire on to ban him. He was being racist, offensive and mass freekilling.

In my opinion, as a witness to the event, he should NOT be unbanned.

STEAM_0:0:80714763

This steam ID will show that he should still be permed for mass freekill under the name. "Tits an Milk"

He was also banned on the forums till 2020 via @Chrono because of fudge like this.

Im Done.

He is also banned on Teamspeak for coming in to random channels and screaming into his and mic and then leaving.

So I think he should stay Permed/Perm him again.

[attach=full]22444[/attach]

@kbraszzz

@kbraszzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw4S36Uipi4

-1 He was banned by @BonfireCentipede less than a year ago for mass freekill... and banned today for evading on his smurf account

I missed a chunk between joining so idk wut happened. Maybe do a Mona pizza and donate to the clan to prove you want to come back. BM if I'm wrong but we thought unbanning egossi wouldn't end well but it did. People can change.

Okay. I know our leader is a jew and all @Rhododendron, but the mona pizza thing needs to stop. Its just allowing toxic players back on the servers.

-1. So much fucking -1.

If you legit think you're gonna get unbanned after the shit you pulled? You must be that retarded.

Everyone in the god an division knows how toxic you are, and Id be surprised at this point if anyone still likes you.

You dod have the balls to make a ban protest... under a different name...

Keep this kid perm'd. And @higher-ups, you all meed to have a talk about the "how to get unbanned" bs.

Okay. I know our leader is a jew and all @Rhododendron, but the mona pizza thing needs to stop. Its just allowing toxic players back on the servers.

-1. So much fricking -1.

If you legit think you're gonna get unbanned after the fudge you pulled? You must be that retarded.

Everyone in the god an division knows how toxic you are, and Id be surprised at this point if anyone still likes you.

Keep this kid perm'd. And @higher-ups, you all meed to have a talk about the "how to get unbanned" bs.

Thissssssssssss

-1. So much fricking -1.

If you legit think you're gonna get unbanned after the fudge you pulled? You must be that retarded.

oh shut the fuuck up. You left as CL and came back a week later. Id be surprised if you even get that high again.