Stupercrossman

A Serious Question After All These Years.

Are the Moderators, and Administrators still 6 year old children who aboose, complain, and have zero sense?

(If you were around when I was around, you'd know who, and what, I'm talking about)

If not great, if still....well, try to upgrade will ya.

Are the Moderators, and Administrators still 6 year old children who aboose, complain, and have zero sense?

(If you were around when I was around, you'd know who, and what, I'm talking about)

If not great, if still....well, try to upgrade will ya.

Our staff roster has completely changed. Most of our staff are younger, as most of the TF2 member base is younger, but we do take maturity into account when adding and removing staff.

Edited by Ohstopyou (see edit history)

Our staff roster has completely changed. Most of our staff are younger, as most of the TF2 member base is younger, but we do take maturity into account when adding and removing staff.

"The sound of progress my friend" -Medic 2016

Everyone that's running the division (DM's and DL's) is 18+ I'm pretty sure. Most mods and admins are 14-18.

It's totally still cancer though.

IM TURNING 19 IN MARCH, OK?

What I wanna know is where's the caveman? @Goblin

image.thumb.jpg.9d0d2199098d955197985d52d6d0d1ce.jpg

"Many of their fossils have been found in caves, leading to the popular idea of them as “cave men.” Like humans, "the caveman" originated in Africa but migrated to Eurasia long before humans did. "The caveman" lived across Eurasia, as far north and west as the Britain, through part of the Middle East, to Uzbekistan."

(In other words he's in there and we're out here.)

image.jpg.0c025ea8a8b4622502d06f55ae46f734.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Which is why @Black_Dynamite didn't get mod. Jk ilu bae :]