Amymaniac

♥ Aღy ♥ - Team Fortress 2

I will discuss the age requirements for the mod application with the tf2 division higherups, and either rework it for all mod apps, or just tf2 specifically.

For the time being as there seems to be a lot of support for her, I'll allow this application to stay up in the mean time.

Also, @Kypari they asked me if the thread can stay up due to thunderlimes being a previous mod in the past, and none of the higherups would have an issue in that scenario. It is on me for not clarifying the rules so you need to try to understand the thinking process behind our decision of thunderlimes without just thinking everything must be black + white. If I'm looking for someone who is interested in being a moderator and have specific guidelines, but they have a proven track record, it is obvious that letting that user still make a post is fine. It's not really that hard to understand.

Ignore the post I had made previously, I had made it as I was just waking up so I was just really confused. We will talk over changing the age requirement, maybe lowering it to the same age as our membership requirement (13) so that everyone gets a fair chance. For now, if there is anyone you feel should be a moderator, please feel free to recommend them to a staff member/higher up. We're always looking for recommendations on staff.

Also, @Kypari they asked me if the thread can stay up due to thunderlimes being a previous mod in the past, and none of the higherups would have an issue in that scenario. It is on me for not clarifying the rules so you need to try to understand the thinking process behind our decision of thunderlimes without just thinking everything must be black + white. If I'm looking for someone who is interested in being a moderator and have specific guidelines, but they have a proven track record, it is obvious that letting that user still make a post is fine. It's not really that hard to understand.

I was only joking :c

dude, im saying this again and again. i was a previous mod, and people knew i could handle the position, especially vexx.

I only decided to write that paragraph and stop there but Im still getting replys. Just because you were previously mod it shouldn't mean that you're allowed to just break the staff submission rules. The higher ups are talking about what to do with that rule because it still unfair for people that are underage but still want to get mod but cant because ''they weren't mod before''. I'm seriously not trying to cause any issues here but I'm gonna drop it here and have the higher ups decide but for now I still haven't given my input for wonderful amy

+1 Amy is absolutely fit for staff. I've never seen her cause any problems or any immaturity so I really hope she gets the position.

I only decided to write that paragraph and stop there but Im still getting replys. Just because you were previously mod it shouldn't mean that you're allowed to just break the staff submission rules.

My last comment on the thread because you keep implying like he was doing something wrong. There is more than 1 way to earn moderator. The whole point of moderator submissions is to show the community (mainly the higherups) that you have interest in being a moderator, and then fellow members + staff give input on whether they should be promoted or not. Now, someone can get promoted to moderator even if they aren't 16+ without a mod submission, and this is because they are exceptional on the servers to the point where the higher ups don't need them to post a thread looking for input because they are already convinced this person deserves moderator.

So, this member who has already proven himself wants to reapply to be a moderator, it doesn't really make sense for us to deny them of an app, because as we said, the purpose of the app is to find people who will be a good fit in the moderator spot. Someone who has proven himself and left on good terms is clearly a valid exception to the rule.

Regardless, we will talk about the app process and make changes accordingly.

+1

Amy easily has what it takes in terms of experience. As far a friendliness goes, we haven't had many encounters together in-game, but from what I've seen of her on the forums she's been super friendly and knowledgeable.

I'm impressed with how well written this application is, too.

+1 Really nice and respectful, I play with her all on the in dr (thank tHE LORD FOR THAT SERVER REVIVE) it's brought xG so many nice people like Amy

+1 Because a certain someone scared me into it.

On a more real note, Amy is plenty active, respectful, and is plenty knowledgeable about the rules. Moreover, Amy takes action to try and improve the servers and the community whenever possible.

But how do we know it's your real age for real FOR REAL this time? This sub might not even be breaking the age rule for all we know ;) ;) ;)

+1 you've matured since the before time and have done a good job getting DR populated again, and I'm pretty sure you won't abuse or get an ego the size of Texas again. Plus you'll get the best possible maturity test since there's so much history with you and the clan that snide joke comments will be inevitable (obviously all lighthearted of course). Just take it all in stride and be the best mod in xG you were meant to be. Good luck ya cyborg.