Amymaniac

♥ Aღy ♥ - Team Fortress 2

I don't think he's screaming favoritism and throwing a fit. He has a point and it's related to this application. I think we should remove the age requirement for TF2.

ThunderLimes's and Kitty's apps prove that it's not helping and a lot of "underage" people should be able to post a mod applications, since they do not have to meet any age requirements when we manually pick them either.

But yes, anyways, I'll take this up to the admin forums to discuss it any further.

Good luck on your application, Kitty. I personally haven't seen you enough to judge , since I play a lot on surf.

EDIT: fixed the tons of typos lmao

doesnt that mean just anyone could apply? or would they have to ask a higher up? Because technically someone ask if they were mature enough and apply even if they are too young.

doesnt that mean just anyone could apply? or would they have to ask a higher up? Because technically someone ask if they were mature enough and apply even if they are too young.

You would still need to meet the rest of the Moderator Submission Requirements

I personally wouldn't mind removing the age requirement. Maturity is something that varies greatly from one individual to another and shouldn't be set in stone.

Best of luck on your application @Amylicious!

Edited by virr (see edit history)