Sign in to follow this  
neteX

neteX

Member Name: neteX

What game?: Counter Strike Source

Your In-Game Name: Netex

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36637894

Ban Reason: Scripting.

Unban Reason: I don't script, I fps_max 54. ++ ur servers settings u can bhop faster then u can on reg bhop servers +.

Serbian or w.e his name is (no insults) said even If i script or not, dont do it alot, so i guess it wasnt a problem, i didnt do it for my own benefit, to run away and shit like that. Just bhoped around for fun. + I dont SCRIPT . X_X

im kinda divided on this issue, but whether or not u are scripting (not saying u are), dont do fps_max 54 because some might misinterpret it as scripting, talk to duckii and ask her to see whether or not she thinks ur scripting, she handles stuff like hacking, exploits, etc so she would be the expert in this area

Everyone deserves a second chance and this guy knows the rules really well on ct and t. I don't think he should be banned. :/

+1 for unban, he's a good guy. And i think ima try the fps_54 thingy o.o. And duckii's an "expert" in hack and stuff becuase she hax :3 <3 u duckii

This guy was Beehopping faster then anyone in our JB that I've ever seen. Ducki is a pro with beehops, and she doesn't have a script, not only that 2 other mods saw it as scripting too. He also knew EXACTLY where every CT was when he was moving around, his gun pointed at them whenever he would be in an open location, I had my RL friend spec him and I recorded him for a while with console. If someone can tell me how to put that vid to mediafire or something, I'll post it.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Oh well, seems like people like you, and that people are iffy bout the beehopping. I'll let the others decide if you truly are scripting or not in game.

~Unbanned

just slipping something in, To upload a demo to mediafire, First you find your steamfolder than Steamapps < User < Counter strike source < C strike than look for the name of your demo than begin uploading. Also i don't really see any scripts, Since he told me he dosent fps anymore and he don't seem to go that fast.