Sign in to follow this  
ssully101

Protesting !guard

i don't like the new system where you have to type !guard to join ct. It"s buggy it's unnecessary and once it killed the majority of the t's during the start of the round

yeh um every since we got this !guard plug in thing T's just started randomly dying at the beginning of a round each new map and sometime when join the game.

It seems to be a waste of time to me, I mean what is the difference with the "auto assign" it was quicker and didn't have the random deaths. And waiting to spawn is a pain.

It's to prevent team stacking, I think it's a good installment. Sure you be on CT as much but at least admins won't have to constantly go on the jail server and sort it out constantly.

Alright, I know the plugin stinks but I have someone making a new one as we speak. The plugin uses this new extension that checks for voice activity, and if someone doesn't have a mic on the CT team, it will switch them at round end. This should put an end to freekillers and people without a mic.

lul than its just gunna get much harder for ct's to maintain Us T's because the ct team is made up of mostly people with no mic and some people with mics otherwise its like 5 v 20 haha

um sir thats the bad part u need atleast 1 admin watching the server like everytime like i do haha to beable to fix the ratio because some people ignore u and stays on the team, so yeah make sure u have an admin as a friend just in case u guys have a problem but u can just contact me cause im always on accept when im at school lol .