Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

grammar nazi

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:33490964

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Grammar Nazi

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):admin abusing

Why should you be unbanned?:there was this one person who was massively hacking. he had an aimbot and a speedhack. this person changed his name to one of someone else in the game, and i accidentally got the wrong person. i told silence. there was nothing else i could have done. i couldnt have just let him rediculously hack could i? what do you want me to do?

You got banned for 30 minutes only.

Stop banning people just cuz people are complaining, read admin guidebook, you will see that you need multiple admins to agree with you on hacks.

I told you MULTIPLE times to let me see when he hacks that way we have multiple admins to have proof behind it because right now, it's just you who apparently "saw" it. Because you rushed your duty and just tried to do whatever to shut people up, someone got wrongfully banned. I warned you multiple times to stop kicking or banning him, so I can see who it is for sure, but you went against my orders and took your own action and banned wrongfully.

Wait 30 minutes and you'll be unbanned. During this time read Admin Guidebook.

-Aegean!

ben if he has change is name to someone else copy that exact name and palce a % behind the name because that makes a copy of the name but does not show % so try that next time.

example: Player 1 (player u want to ban) player 2: random

Player 1 change name to random to avoid ban or so what but this is how they are to copy without (1)... random %

They place % but it doesn't show up on the game but it removes (1) but u can alway try to ban by placing a % at the end idk if it works but give it a try and mabe u can get him also

If there were to be a hacker get steam id's this can easily identify whos the hacker.

also ben, Please don't give any hackers warning to turn off hacks , If they are hacking at anytime thats ban without warnings letting you know because i saw a demo of the guy hacking.