Snoopy

Snoopy - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Graduated summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, National Honor Society.

awww.danielyerelian.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2011_11_watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme.png.30e2bb430b0e0d2c1a8621fb88478a6b.png

Seen you on recently on both Teamspeak and the servers, you have a positive, mature attitude and knows the rules.

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

+1

Okay so i was in the server today snoopy was on. snoopy got freekilled but this person, and snoopy forgave him and right away, mistakes happen. I slayed him for it lol. I just wanted to say im a so proud of you snoopy. We need people like snoopy who dont go crazy at the person who freekilled him :) good job snoopy. @@Snoopy

Okay so i was in the server today snoopy was on. snoopy got freekilled but this person, and snoopy forgave him and right away, mistakes happen. I slayed him for it lol. I just wanted to say im a so proud of you snoopy. We need people like snoopy who dont go crazy at the person who freekilled him :) good job snoopy. @@Snoopy

I thank you for taking proper action in handling this situation, mistakes happen, to mods, admins, and everyone. Everyone deserves a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and a billion chances, only that they learn from their mistakes, and improve on them.