Fuzz

Fuzz - Garrys Mod

On a more serious note, I feel that whatever i did to upset you so much shouldn't have, because most of you offend micspam rules on the server as well. I simply wanted to come and join the fun. Simply I'm not welcome, which is okay, but I'm entitled to a fair protest and so it shall be.

If i could choose a punishment, it would be that I am blacklisted from any channels you see fit, and in a special occurrence, If i am seen in those channels, my perm ban will be enforced. Otherwise, i will just be humbly sitting in my corner as I usually am. Its not like I'm welcome anywhere else.

On a more serious note, I feel that whatever i did to upset you so much shouldn't have, because most of you offend micspam rules on the server as well. I simply wanted to come and join the fun. Simply I'm not welcome, which is okay, but I'm entitled to a fair protest and so it shall be.

If i could choose a punishment, it would be that I am blacklisted from any channels you see fit, and in a special occurrence, If i am seen in those channels, my perm ban will be enforced. Otherwise, i will just be humbly sitting in my corner as I usually am. Its not like I'm welcome anywhere else.

From what I saw, you broke the channel-specific rules regarding micspam, not the general teamspeak rules. It always helps to actually read the rules of the channel that you just entered before you do something that is actually in violation of 5 of the channel-specific rules. Don't try to say that you were banned because you "weren't welcome". You break the rules, you get punished. If that punishment rustled your jimmies and you want to post a ban protest, go right ahead, but being an asshat while trying to appeal that punishment isn't going to get you anywhere.

Food for your thoughts. I'm speaking to all leadership who is advising this protest.

These rules have been pulled from Public Teamspeak rules. https://xenogamers.com/threads/20387/

C- Community Channels can only have one Channel Admin per channel (this belongs to the owner of the channel). If the Channel Admin wants to give their ownership to another person, they may. This is not a recurring thing and if passed along too much the channel can be removed.

D- >>>You cannot get banned for breaking a community-channel specific rule.<<< You cannot be kicked from the server as well. Only from the community channel. You can still be banned for breaking global rules in a community channel.

Technically, I should have been kicked from the channel and blacklisted according to YOUR rules.

@Bleed @Penguin

Food for your thoughts. I'm speaking to all leadership who is advising this protest.

These rules have been pulled from Public Teamspeak rules. https://xenogamers.com/threads/20387/

C- Community Channels can only have one Channel Admin per channel (this belongs to the owner of the channel). If the Channel Admin wants to give their ownership to another person, they may. This is not a recurring thing and if passed along too much the channel can be removed.

D- >>>You cannot get banned for breaking a community-channel specific rule.<<< You cannot be kicked from the server as well. Only from the community channel. You can still be banned for breaking global rules in a community channel.

Technically, I should have been kicked from the channel and blacklisted according to YOUR rules.

@Bleed @Penguin

C- That being said, if you and/or other members join a channel just to troll/disrespect an individual or a group of people, you can be kicked/banned.

I didn't troll or disrespect anyone though. i simply micspammed sanic. How is that disrespectful? Unless I offended you its not trolling or disrespect. Don't try to overlook the obvious situation. Its simple abuse of the mic.

As I said earlier, you had done this earlier in another channel (warriors channel to be specific) he complained to me and so i warned you in a pm, telling you doing this again would result in at least a day ban. You did it again, bleed bans you for a week, and then you use proxies to join (ban evading) which calls for a perm ban. This would have been done for any repeat offenders such as yourself who insist on trolling and using proxies to rejoin after being banned

I didn't troll or disrespect anyone though. i simply micspammed sanic. How is that disrespectful? Unless I offended you its not trolling or disrespect. Don't try to overlook the obvious situation. Its simple abuse of the mic.

And a lot of people were mic spamming at the time.

Lets not forget that the initial ban WAS for micspamming, a channel specific rule, so I should have never been banned. I should be unbanned this moment according to xG rules.

Lets not forget that the initial ban WAS for micspamming, a channel specific rule, so I should have never been banned. I should be unbanned this moment according to xG rules.

The original ban was for trolling, as coming into a channel just to spam obnoxious soundboards is deemed as such, not to mention you did this multiple times

yeah but what global rule states "Micspamming is Bannable".

its not trolling. Don't over justify your ban. Its simple micspam.

As I said earlier, you had done this earlier in another channel (warriors channel to be specific) he complained to me and so i warned you in a pm, telling you doing this again would result in at least a day ban. You did it again, bleed bans you for a week, and then you use proxies to join (ban evading) which calls for a perm ban. This would have been done for any repeat offenders such as yourself who insist on trolling and using proxies to rejoin after being banned

There is not a rule regarding ban evading according to the Teamspeak Rules Thread, Public Teamspeak Rules | Xeno Gamers , so I don't know where you got "this calls for a perma ban" thing.