xGShadowSpy

New Game(name Pending)

So this may or may not be a thing on other servers but i havent seen it before so im not sure.

Heres how it goes:

Warden designates two separate areas(1 group to the left, 1 group to the right, etc.).

Warden types in team chat a prize/outcome (left side lives, right side dies. Left side gets a headstart in climb/race/etc, Right side has a delay.Prize should not include lr, unless there are 3 or less Ts and you specify they cant be on the same one.)

After the Ts choose their side(Warden should give some time to do this, they should be a bit far from eachother so that they cant jump inbetween), the warden carries out with the prize(whatever it may be).

It's basically a mix of Roulette and Suprise trivia. Or suprise roulette i guess, without the wheel.

The only possible name i have for this is "Unknown Outcome Day". If you have another name suggestion then post it, people can pick their favorite.

@Chrono @Bleed @Snackbar @Crowley @Bonk @Shadow @orangejuice @Owl @Athrun @Librarian @Other csgo people i am forgetting/haven't seen yet

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I would like to see it play out a while maybe for two or three try's and if it works then I see no problem with it. If it does not then so be it and not play it any more. If anything it should be interesting at least :)

Kinda similar to roulette, but would be easier to do in different parts of the maps or where there isnt roulette. Of course you're free to try things like this and try to get other people to do them too, I'd like to see this one played sometime.

I would like to see it play out a while maybe for two or three try's and if it works then I see no problem with it. If it does not then so be it and not play it any more. If anything it should be interesting at least :)

I read your name as Arthman and got excited for a moment :(

Anyways, looks like a solid game to try out. Always nice to see anyone considering other ways to eliminate Ts besides FR/LR ;)