Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

Tournament time!

Alright, Tomorow, the 14th, I will be Hosting a competition at 1PM (eastern UTC -05:00). For 1 hour, you will have the chance to Compete to win a game worth 20$! (the game is your choice.)

Here are the RULES and such

1. Post down below saying you will participate.

2. Do not be a troll and/or Insulting to anybody. This is a friendly competition, Not esea.

3. NO CHEATING WHATSOEVER. if you cheat, Your not getting any prizes and i buy myself a game or redo a tournament.

The tournament will go as SUCH.

It is a point based tournament. You win point with your wins. The one with highest point win.

It's gonna be 1v1 Scrims KING OF THE HILL. every game that you win (3 round on 5) will grant you a point. You win? you play one more round. You lose? You go in spectator and wait untill i call you out again. Duckii will assist me in the managing the tournament. Kicking trolls, putting people in spec ETC. Also, Duckii called first. she gets to play the first round.

Tournament will be in xG SCRIM server. Ask me, Serbian or any xG scrim team members for INFOS

Congratulation to Netex . He was losing 4-1 Semi finals vs Drank. He won. then fought vs Billy and won. He asked me for Quake 4 and he got quake for.